DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Apple Recall Program

DJ Marv the Maverick 1:19 PM - 29 August, 2018
Felt this may help someone

My 2017 MBP keyboard spacebar is starting to become sticky. Contacted Apple and they are replacing keyboards as part of a program

www.apple.com

So if you are affected hit them up.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:59 PM - 29 August, 2018
from what I've heard they are replacing them with the same keyboards and not addressing the real issue so you will run into the same problem further down the road
DJ Marv the Maverick 8:01 PM - 29 August, 2018
Quote:
from what I've heard they are replacing them with the same keyboards and not addressing the real issue so you will run into the same problem further down the road

Yikes. Thanks for the heads up!

Not like I've got a choice. I suppose I will put it through again if it gets bad. The program is on for 4 years
popnwave 12:55 AM - 30 August, 2018
They have revised the keyboards again in the 2018 models, but yeah there's a lot of rumblings how one crumb can ruin your day if it makes it past the little barriers around the base of the keys.
Aptidda 3:42 PM - 31 August, 2018
Yep 2018 MBP 2.9 i7 32 GB Ram and 4TB SSD or GTFO.
popnwave 3:52 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:

You do realize that even the newest keyboards have the same issue?
Aptidda 3:54 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

You do realize that even the newest keyboards have the same issue?

Nope, my machine has had zero issues. SLAP
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:25 PM - 31 August, 2018
You don't even have one, you were called out already stating the spec doesn't cost 10g's that you claim you paid haha ypur a joke now STFU and go play with your 72 streamable.com
Aptidda 5:47 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
You don't even have one, you were called out already stating the spec doesn't cost 10g's that you claim you paid haha ypur a joke now STFU and go play with your 72 streamable.com

wait but I don't have a 72.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:51 PM - 31 August, 2018
you certainly don't have that macbook you claimed or rane 12's haha,
very sad life you lead that you have to make your self out to have one
i'm going to post this in all your threads since you go on and on about the 72, but even the 72 knows you're full of shit ha haha

streamable.com
Aptidda 5:52 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
you certainly don't have that macbook you claimed or rane 12's haha,
very sad life you lead that you have to make your self out to have one
i'm going to post this in all your threads since you go on and on about the 72, but even the 72 knows you're full of shit ha haha

streamable.com

yes your right, sad life, no mac, no 72, no turntables.

yes that 72 hates me.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2018
you have zero credibility now beat it you bum
Aptidda 5:58 PM - 31 August, 2018
Quote:
you have zero credibility now beat it you bum

zero credibility, awwww man. my life goal was to build credibility with you. man this stinks...