Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

DJ PRO NOT CONNECTING TO Numark Mixtrack Pro II

sj78 5:08 PM - 22 August, 2018
Hoping someone might be able to help have got DJ Pro and went to do a gig today but the software came up saying “connecting to Mixtrack pro2 this night take a minute”. After 5 minutes still nothing all the light show up on the mixer.

I turned the laptop on and off plus changed usb leads etc but still nothing..

Can anyone point me in the right direction...
DjSyndic8 2:31 AM - 23 August, 2018
Quote:
Hoping someone might be able to help have got DJ Pro and went to do a gig today but the software came up saying “connecting to Mixtrack pro2 this night take a minute”. After 5 minutes still nothing all the light show up on the mixer.

I turned the laptop on and off plus changed usb leads etc but still nothing..

Can anyone point me in the right direction...

did you purchase the full version of SDJ Pro cause this controller only comes with Serato DJ Lite version this might be your problem also always test your equipment at home before you go live.
Hanginon 2:39 AM - 23 August, 2018
Check my suggestion in the other thread you are in -
serato.com
DjSyndic8 2:46 AM - 23 August, 2018
Quote:
Check my suggestion in the other thread you are in -
serato.com

on your other thread you said you upgraded to Serato DJ... does that mean you purchased Serato dj? also did you remove Serato dj lite before you installed Serato DJ and did you log into Serato through the software so that Serato can enable your controller online did you do all these?
Hanginon 3:40 PM - 23 August, 2018
Also, if you are on Windows, check "Sound" properties. You DO NOT want the Mixtrack Pro as the default device (green check mark) which Windows 10 will sometimes do.