Ηow will i change it?
Ι want to start always on CD mode.
DjSyndic8 5:07 PM - 15 August, 2018
Quote:
Ηello guys!

SR2 by default start on vinyl mode.
Ηow will i change it?

this is an ongoing issue where there is no onscreen or physical notification on the controller that tells you when your on Vinyl mode, you just have make sure you turn Vinyl mode off before you start,
deejay-MT 5:15 PM - 15 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Ηello guys!

Ηow will i change it?

this is an ongoing issue where there is no onscreen or physical notification on the controller that tells you when your on Vinyl mode, you just have make sure you turn Vinyl mode off before you start,

Τhat's exactly what I do, but it's a little bit of annoyance :-)
DjSyndic8 5:21 PM - 15 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ηello guys!

Ηow will i change it?

Τhat's exactly what I do, but it's a little bit of annoyance :-)

i know, it seems like its the default setting for the DDJ SR2, and I own the DDJ SR2 and the DDJ SX2 and the default setting for the DDJ SX2 is CD Mode, maybe start a thread in the "Serato Software Feature Suggestions" and hopefully they would include it in the new update.
makkuso 5:37 PM - 15 August, 2018
From other thread (sx2 related though):

Check the vinyl mode on/off: you can check the current set of Vinyl mode by the lighting of slip button while holding shift, like this:
- Vinyl mode on: While pressing shift the slip button turns on.
- Vinyl mode off (jog): While pressing shift the slip button turns off.

Not sure if it works in sr2?
Logisticalstyles 8:38 PM - 15 August, 2018
Quote:
this is an ongoing issue where there is no onscreen or physical notification on the controller that tells you when your on Vinyl mode

You can go into Utility mode to make the colored ring on the jog wheel change colors to indicate which mode you are in.
DjSyndic8 9:27 PM - 15 August, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
this is an ongoing issue where there is no onscreen or physical notification on the controller that tells you when your on Vinyl mode

You can go into Utility mode to make the colored ring on the jog wheel change colors to indicate which mode you are in.

thanks Logisticalstyles ill give it a go