Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Setup Serato DJ Lite 1.0.4 64bit

Zyko66 2:57 PM - 28 July, 2018
Hello,

I learned that the controller Numark Party Mix was compatible with Serato DJ Lite and so I hurry to download this new software, once downloaded I install it and there is the drama ... The software does not want to 'install because according to him, a version of Serato is already installed or I found nothing installed on my computer ...
(The text is "0x80070666- Another version of this product is already installed." Installation of this version can not continue.) To configure or remove the existing version of this product use Add / Remove Programs from the Control Panel. configuration).
I followed this indication but no trace of software installed ... That's why I thank in advance the person willing to help me in this situation.

Thanks for reading me.
Marcio Ricardo 2:29 AM - 28 August, 2018
Hi I have the same problem please help me
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 5:32 AM - 28 August, 2018
Hi Zyko66 & Marcio Ricardo,

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Please contact our Support Team and they will assist you with your issue. The best way to do this is to open a help request -> support.serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.
guidoar 10:32 PM - 21 September, 2018
I have the same problema and I've already sent a support request BUT there's no answer yet, so please.. ?

;)
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 10:13 PM - 23 September, 2018
Hi guidoar,

I see Holly has helped you resolve your issue, let me know if you still need help :)

Cheers,
Michael.
Jennifer C 5:25 PM - 22 November, 2018
I am having the same issue, I have sent a help request but I would appreciate how you all resolved this issue.