Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato Dj Pro Video Not Working

DJ Boogie Bear 5:45 AM - 9 July, 2018
So I’m new at the video aspect of Serato. So hopefully I’m making a simple mistake. But I can’t see Anything on my preview screens nor does it seem to accept a transfer from my library to the preview section. From all the help videos I have seen, it should work just like audio files do. And I have multiple videos from the main Serato partners in my library to make sure the files are proper.

When I drag and drop, nothing happens. I only see black screens. I have reset my computer many times. I have updated everything I can. I am working with a top of the line Mac Boom Pro, fully upgraded (2017). Using a rane ttm 57sl Mk2 mixer. Idk if that matters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Side note, do you need to have a separate monitor/tv attached to see have anything work? I simply assumed I could test everything on my computer in Serato video without having my tv attached, but again... very new at this.
DJ Tecniq 7:51 AM - 9 July, 2018
If the screens are blank keep trying to restart your computer they should reappear. The preview screens missing is a bug that has been a problem for many users since it was released. Try a Pram reset. It may take multiple restarts for them to appear but they will eventually. There is no other real fix.
respiritu00@oal.com 3:08 AM - 14 August, 2018
how to deactivate my serato video from my old computer? i have a new computer and i want to activate my serato video can you pls help me
DJ Tecniq 6:25 AM - 14 August, 2018
Quote:
how to deactivate my serato video from my old computer? i have a new computer and i want to activate my serato video can you pls help me
If you didn’t deactivate the software on your old computer you will have to get in touch with Serato support however...you can have two activations for Serato Video if I’m not mistaken. When you sign onto “my Serato” you’ll see all your software and expansion packs which is where you can reactivate/deactivate Serato Video. Good luck
DJ RED23 8:39 PM - 18 August, 2018
I'm having the same issue. Can't open Serato Video through Serato DJ Pro. Keeps giving me the "Serato Video cannot be opened because of a problem" message. When I use version 1.9.10 or earlier it works fine. Tried restarting my MBP several times and nothing. Any tips or resolution would be cool. Thanks everybody.