DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

RCF SUB AS8003AS II

dj guero mix 7:57 PM - 4 June, 2018
HI GUYS! OK SO I HAVE A PAIR OF THESE SUBS AND THEY SOUND AMAZING! THE ONLY THINK IS THAT SOMETIMES THE BASS HITS TOO HARD IT CLIPS MY SUB AND I ALWAYS FIND MY SELF CONSTANTLY HAVING TO KEEP ADJUSTING THE BASS ON MY MIXER LIKE ON ALMOST EVERY SONG! WHICH TENDS TO GET ANNOYING WHEN I'M TRYING TO MIX. THESE SUBS DON'T HAVE VOLUME KNOBS LIKE YOUR STANDARD SUBS, AND I HAVE THE CONNECTED TO A MACKIE 4 CHANNEL MIXER AND FROM THERE I CONNECT UP TO MY PIONEER DJM750MK2 AND EVEN ON MY MACKIE MIXER THE BASS FOR THAT CHANNEL IS SET AT ALMOST NOTHING! 1 LINE WORTH OF VOLUME BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH IF I SET IT HIGHER! CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!! THE TOPS ARE RCF ART 735MK4 AND IT SOUNDS GREAT! JUST HAVING THAT SUB ISSUE, CAN ANYONE RELATE? THANKS IN ADVANCE
dj_soo 11:08 PM - 4 June, 2018
i'm not reading all that in caps lock.
DJ Unique 5:49 AM - 5 June, 2018
Quote:
i'm not reading all that in caps lock.

LOL
DJ Unique 5:59 AM - 5 June, 2018
Hey Guero…
I am looking at a YouTube video and I see a scroll knob marked as "push".
This is a multi-purpose push / scroll which you can use to set different parameters.
First option coincidentally is the "gain".

See video and at 1:31 you will see how this functions.
Watchwww.youtube.com
dj guero mix 2:10 PM - 5 June, 2018
Hey DJ unique thanks for the response, that’s what I first thought but the gain is at 0 Amd doesn’t go any lower only higher and I want to set the volume lower, the only other fuunctions are like presets such as L1 to L4 H1 to H4
C1 to C4, I have it set at L2 but I know there has to be a way to be able to control the bass on these speakers