Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Just a Thank you...

deejaydiamondg 3:23 PM - 26 April, 2018
I just want to say thank you to everyone who participates or provides support for our Serato family. I have been able to navigate through these forums to solve some serious questions I have had about my software and because of all the feedback through these forums I have been able to successful keep my game on point. Thanks again Serato for the support and thanks to all your questions that generate the responses. - DJ Diamond G
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:48 PM - 26 April, 2018
Well also thank serato for closing the help section so most new issues are unknown to the masses and dealt with behind closed doors
popnwave 4:10 PM - 26 April, 2018
Quote:
Well also thank serato for closing the help section so most new issues are unknown to the masses and dealt with behind closed doors

New issues are all posted about here... whatchutalkinbout, Willis?
The Return of Dj Sparky 4:16 PM - 26 April, 2018
I'm sure there are still issues that are not public, it's not as transparent as it was before
Aptidda 7:21 PM - 26 April, 2018
Anytime DJ Diamond D, were always here for your brother.
Marv Incredible 12:36 AM - 27 April, 2018
Well said. Not only has this forum always fallen short of what it could be, it's not even half as good as it used to be. Nevertheless, it's still one of my favourite places on the Net. Big up all those who keep the forum alive.