Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Microsoft Surface Range Supported With Serato DJ Pro

10:34 PM, 23 Apr 2018
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
Almaro 5:20 PM - 2 May, 2018
Great Job, i use the new Surface Book 2 with the i7 6 8 GB of RAM and i say EVERYTHING works great for me ! The High Resolution feature takes it on another Level! Good Job Serato!
Almaro 5:20 PM - 2 May, 2018
Quote:
Great Job, i use the new Surface Book 2 with the i7 & 8 GB of RAM and i say EVERYTHING works great for me ! The High Resolution Feature takes it on another Level! Good Job Serato!
Serato, Support
Jordan L 10:49 PM - 6 May, 2018
Nice, great to hear :)
Dj.T@M.TORGOM MANUKYAN T.M.CC... 5:07 AM - 23 July, 2018
Quote:
Great Job, i use the new Surface Book 2 with the i7 6 8 GB of RAM and i say EVERYTHING works great for me ! The High Resolution feature takes it on another Level! Good Job Serato!
wi5nia 7:10 AM - 20 August, 2018
I have a Surface Pro 4 - i7, 512SSD, 16GB RAM and I have multiple trouble with Serato DJ Pro :(
I use a DDJ-SB3 at home.

I'm having multiple sound drops, many times the track is playing but it doesn't get loaded to the end so all of a sudden in the middle of the song Serato starts to load it... it's especially bad when you want to jump to a hot cue somewhere further in the track...

I have all the Windows updates, newest Serato, all firmware updated, all background apps turned off, USB buffer set to max, the screen refresh reduced...

Have no idea what else could be done?
Alcot Ross 10:19 AM - 5 October, 2018
Hey! thanks for sharing download links, I have downloaded new version of Serato DJ Pro in my Microsoft.
If anyone having issue regarding with Netgear Wi-Fi router and Arlo camera.