Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Apple Music Songs doesn't load in Serato DJ

Okay 1:19 PM - 20 April, 2018
Hi,
i loaded my iTunes Library into my Serato DJ Pro. It shows my playlists now, but if I click on them there are no songs in it. Even when I go into files, and want to drag it directly into new crates or on a deck, it just doesn't load.. its just for a private birthday party, thats why I want to use the offline modus from Apple Music, and don't wanna buy all songs new..
Hope someone can help me.
Greetings OK
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:22 PM - 20 April, 2018
If your using apple streaming stuff I'm.sure they don't work in serato, only purchased aac file will work
Okay 1:29 PM - 20 April, 2018
Quote:
If your using apple streaming stuff I'm.sure they don't work in serato, only purchased aac file will work

damn, do u know any other free methods then, how I could play my music there with Serato?
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:35 PM - 20 April, 2018
It's not your music though is it if you are only playing to stream it
Okay 1:36 PM - 20 April, 2018
Quote:

so no free methods to play music on Serato?
Rebelguy 3:05 PM - 20 April, 2018
So your a dj and you don’t own any music?
Rebelguy 3:08 PM - 20 April, 2018
You can use Spotify with Djay but you will need WiFi access.
17tr2 8:15 PM - 20 April, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

so no free methods to play music on Serato?

Serato has nothing to do with it. You either have music, or you don't have it. If you have music files on your computer and they won't play in Serato, try transcoding them to a different format like MP-3.
serkan 7:04 PM - 19 July, 2019
Why don't you just open you playlist in iTunes and let it play? Subscribe to a supported platform like Tidal or Soundcloud or just buy your songs. If you're not willing to do any of that you shouldn't be DJing in the first place.

Oh and so you guys (17tr2 and mendoo) are suggesting to pirate music? You know this sucks, right? ... DJs used to love music - not steal it.
And don't even get me started on transcoding lossy files into one of the shittiest lossy formats out there.