Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Getting Help and Reporting Issues with Serato DJ

Nathans123 11:20 PM - 22 March, 2018
Over four months and still no help from Serato. Its been so long I cant even remember who first replied to my support request. Then it was Holly, Now its Micquel. They ask you some questions to make it seem as if they want to help you. You give answers to all of the questions they ask. Then they no longer reply. Then you get an email from Serato saying "It seems like we may need additional info from you. Please reply to which ever tech support person was communicating with you at the time and give the information they requested in order to proceed and although you have responded and given them the additional info requested you still get a few emails like that, Then you get the, "it appears as if we have resolved your problem, miraculously because we did not actually help you fix your problem. Now would you please rate your tech support from Serato." WORST TECH SUPPORT EVER. STILL WAITING MICQUEL, HOLLY...WHOEVER. PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED. FOUR MONTHS AND COUNTING....
DJ Tecniq 3:45 PM - 23 March, 2018
What are the issues you are having? Those replies are just automated messages.
Nathans123 6:48 PM - 25 March, 2018
Quote:
What are the issues you are having? Those replies are just automated messages.

Its an error 4 problem. Lost use of all products I purchased. I understand those replies are automated but the pattern of not hearing back from tech support to help me actually resolve the problem and then receiving one of these automated replies is extremely poor customer service.
Nathans123 1:42 AM - 26 March, 2018
CAN ANYONE AT SERATO TELL MICQUEL TO RESPOND TO ME. GOING ON TWO WEEKS SINCE I HAD A RESPONSE.
Serato, Support
Luke B 3:16 AM - 26 March, 2018
Hi Nathans123,

Sorry you've had so much trouble getting your issue resolved.

I have spoken to Micquel, and he's sent you an email to set-up a time to call you and try and resolve this via remote access.

Cheers
Nathans123 3:21 AM - 26 March, 2018
Quote:
Hi Nathans123,

I have spoken to Micquel, and he's sent you an email to set-up a time to call you and try and resolve this via remote access.

Cheers[/q

Thank you for that!!! I still have not received an email.
Nathans123 3:39 AM - 26 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Nathans123,

Cheers[/q

Thank you for that!!! I still have not received an email.

Micquel just emailed me!!! Pretty sad this is what you have to do to get tech support to rep;ly to your emails!!
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:30 PM - 26 March, 2018
Hi Nathans123

That's great you were able to receive this last email - it seems your gmail account is certainly getting responses so let's keep using that for current and future conversations.

Not sure why some of your other accounts haven't been able to receive our responses as they have certainly been going out of our system correctly. As Holly mentioned, there can sometimes be local ISP filtering at play.

In any case, hopefully we can get everything resolved on your call with Micquel today. Apologies for the delays you've faced so far.

Cheers, Aaron