Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Video Preview MIssing

House Music4lfe 3:04 AM - 17 March, 2018
I upgraded to the new Serato DJ Pro 64bit, and now I'm missing the video previews, but the video output is fine...anyone else have this problem? Equipment: NS7
DeeJay Fingers 11:04 PM - 17 March, 2018
have you tried this

support.serato.com
aspro 2:26 AM - 26 March, 2018
Hi did you find a fix for this? I'm having the same issue
DJ Tecniq 4:44 AM - 26 March, 2018
It’s a bug that has been around since Video SL. Restart your computer the preview screens should reappear.
House Music4lfe 10:16 AM - 28 March, 2018
Thanks DJ Tecniq! You are right, I restarted my Mac and now all is well.
Shawn Greenwood 1:18 AM - 2 November, 2018
Where is my Serato Video Output Window or Preview Window?

If you are experiencing your output window or output preview window disappearing after upgrading to Serato Video, please follow these instructions to resolve this issue:

PC
1) Close all programs.
2) Open the Start menu.
3) In the search box type "regedit" (minus the quotation marks).
4) Click the regedit.exe icon and the Registry Editor window will now open.
5) Expand the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder.
6) Expand the Software folder
7) Expand the Serato folder
8) Right click on the SeratoVideo folder, select "rename" and give it a new name (e.g. old_SeratoVideo)
9) Restart your PC
10) Now open Serato DJ and Serato Video, and the output window should have now returned to default settings.

Mac
1) Close all programs.
2) Open Finder and go to the User > Library > Preferences folder.
3) Rename the com.serato.seratovideo.plist file (e.g. to old_com.serato.seratovideo.plist).

Note: On Mac OS X 10.7 and higher, the User Library is hidden. To access this you will have to hold down the option key and click on "Go" on the Finder toolbar and the Library option will appear in the drop down menu. You will also need to remove the com.serato.seratovideo.plist.lockfile.

4) If using Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, please complete the further steps below;

Open Applications --> Utilities --> Activity Monitor
Under the "CPU" or "MEMORY" tabs, locate and force quit all cfprefsd processes, as per the screenshot below;

5) Restart your Mac
6) Now open Serato DJ and Serato Video, and the output window should have now returned to default settings.

Found This