Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

serato dj pro 32 bit version

china89dmz 8:36 AM - 16 March, 2018
what's the score between serato dj pro 64 vs 32 bit versions? which performs better on mbp.
any help and knowledge would really be appreciated
DjSyndic8 8:56 AM - 16 March, 2018
Quote:
what's the score between serato dj pro 64 vs 32 bit versions? which performs better on mbp.

obviously the 64bit version will be a benefit if you have 4gb of ram or more and also if you are running a 64bit operating system... that means you can do a lot more tasking on your system and with serato dj, bigger library files , more stability, etc

with the 32bit SDJ you would not have all of these advantages

if you are using a 64bit system then its a no brainer.... use the 64bit version.
Christ beats I. 9:55 PM - 16 March, 2018
Serato really is starting to suck!
DjSyndic8 2:57 AM - 17 March, 2018
Quote:
Serato really is starting to suck!

why whats the issue?
china89dmz 4:17 PM - 19 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

obviously the 64bit version will be a benefit if you have 4gb of ram or more and also if you are running a 64bit operating system... that means you can do a lot more tasking on your system and with serato dj, bigger library files , more stability, etc

with the 32bit SDJ you would not have all of these advantages

if you are using a 64bit system then its a no brainer.... use the 64bit version.

got the big picture. thanks for the info! will stay at 64bit.
Hanginon 9:14 PM - 22 March, 2018
What really surprised me was my Vestax Typhoon works with the 64 bit version. I'm pretty sure no one, not even Vestax, ever wrote 64 bit drivers for it.