Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Single deck AM mode?

djkee 10:00 PM - 5 March, 2018
I'm assuming this is a bug. Anyone else had one deck go into AM mode where there is no track info showing on the deck? I was practicing for several hours yesterday and it was like this on the left deck.

SDJ Pro Windows.

www.facebook.com
Jmoney$ 10:33 PM - 5 March, 2018
Hide Track/Artist (AM Mode)
Check this box to hide Artist name and Track Title. Click in the Track Info display area to temporarily show the
Artist/Track name. You can quickly turn this feature on and off by using the Alt + / keyboard shortcut.
djkee 5:54 AM - 6 March, 2018
I know what AM mode is. This is a bug. I'm just asking if anyone else has experienced this or is it just me?

AM mode is not turned on, but the artist and track were not showing on the left deck. artist and track were showing on the right side. Look at the picture on my facebook.

www.facebook.com
BEATDUSTA 2:05 AM - 21 September, 2018
yep i see it when in preparation ...and when i connect mixer it goes back to normal ......only on left deck also
def a bug as far as i can figure
BEATDUSTA 2:08 AM - 21 September, 2018
after going back into settings and ticking box for AM mode and unticking
it goes back to normal
but seems to come back when it wants
dj_soo 2:32 AM - 21 September, 2018
Yea, this is a known bug. I've never seen it on my setup, but I've seen it on others.
Korduroy 4:18 PM - 23 September, 2018
I just happened to me last night! Using Club Kit on a djm900 nexus setup. I hope bug gets fixed soon.
KingDubbs 8:31 PM - 2 May, 2019
Defo a bug. Happend to me a few times using a SL3 box running the same version. Had to ALT+/ twice to get track to show.