DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pioneer DJ Launches DDJ-SB3, Lets You Scratch Like Jazzy Jeff

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:23 PM - 1 March, 2018
Wait, what? lol...

www.digitaldjtips.com

Pioneer DJ just announced the DDJ-SB3, the latest model in its popular DDJ-SB line of beginner DJ controllers for Serato DJ Lite. The big new feature here is Pad Scratch mode, which lets you use the performance pads to triggers eight different scratch tricks recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff. The way it works is each performance pad launches a different type of scratch, and you can use any audio sample / cue point with it. The scratches sync in time to the music that you’re “scratching” over, and you can also trigger these scratch sounds without any music playing. The DDJ-SB3 retains many of the features of its predecessor the DDJ-SB2, including a two-channel mixer with three-band EQs, filters and trim pots, deck select buttons for four-deck control, big jogwheels and an FX section.

Other new features include dedicated transport and auto loop controls, plus a full complement of eight performance pads – double the number found on previous DDJ-SB models.

It’s nice to see a spec bump in the Serato-focused DDJ-SB series, even though it’s basically a re-skinning of Pioneer DJ’s own DDJ-RB Rekordbox DJ controller: the eight performance pads and transport controls are a welcome upgrade from what you’d find on the DDJ-SB2. Admittedly the Pad Scratch feature looks gimmicky at first, but it’s actually clever: aspiring battle DJs could use the scratches either as inspiration for their own scratching or as added flare to their own routines. You can use it to learn basic scratches like the baby scratch and chirps, to more advanced scratches and even combinations by pressing different pads.

***Checks to see if it is really MARCH 1ST versus APRIL 1ST....
Logisticalstyles 3:37 PM - 1 March, 2018
I hate this. I think Serato has jumped the shark with this "feature". Just my opinion.
HK1200 3:49 PM - 1 March, 2018
Wow, they actually one-upped Rane's 1,2,3,4 click flare by the push of a button gimmick.

Who is requesting these features? Cornball, no talent, won't practice, wannabes. Save the "it doesn't matter if your rawkin da krowd" horseshit. If you're using this kind of crap for anything more than a laugh, you're a joke.

I almost can't believe Jeff is lending his name to this, but I guess that fresh prince dough is running out.

...now excuse me while I go practice.
dj_soo 6:39 PM - 1 March, 2018
Jazzy Jeff is getting that money.
H2o 6:59 PM - 1 March, 2018
:/
H2o 7:02 PM - 1 March, 2018
The hilarious part is Jazzy Jeff playing it off as a “learning tool”...the listen and repeat bit was a bit contrived...I mean you can listen to actual real records with scratching on them and actually learn how to scratch. There’s also a bazillion and a half tutorials on the subject on YouTube these days....
H2o 7:06 PM - 1 March, 2018
Don’t want to beat the hammer on this one, but I hope this just passes.

I feel like this will be like a player piano in hindsight....

Especially the fact that there are canned record and faders movements with each pad, it would definitely get old.
Hanginon 9:20 PM - 1 March, 2018
Dedicated Prelisten - nah

Day/Night mode - nah

AutoScratch - Bingo!
dj_soo 10:40 PM - 1 March, 2018
This is on pioneer - not serato. It's a firmware-level feature from what I've been told
Mr. Goodkat 11:10 PM - 1 March, 2018
i cant wait til they figure how to virtually do shots while snorting charlie off thots tits, it will totally save u from hangovers and breakups/divorce
Aptidda 11:18 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
Wow, they actually one-upped Rane's 1,2,3,4 click flare by the push of a button gimmick.

Who is requesting these features? Cornball, no talent, won't practice, wannabes. Save the "it doesn't matter if your rawkin da krowd" horseshit. If you're using this kind of crap for anything more than a laugh, you're a joke.

I almost can't believe Jeff is lending his name to this, but I guess that fresh prince dough is running out.

...now excuse me while I go practice.

Amen! Preach!
Mr. Goodkat 11:29 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:

like that was the last time he worked, cmon man
CMOS 12:10 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
aspiring battle DJs could use the scratches either as inspiration for their own scratching or as added flare to their own routines.

What self respecting DJ would enter a battle and hit the Jazzy Jeff button?
H2o 12:28 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
aspiring battle DJs could use the scratches either as inspiration for their own scratching or as added flare to their own routines.

😂😂😂😂
Laz219 12:40 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I can imagine it being used at the nights I've heard about on these forums, that promoters pitch as 'dj battles' and you have to sell a minimum number of tickets to 'get' to be in.

I very much expect to see people triggering these scratches and then pretending it's them doing it. I've seen enough people pretend to scratch over prerecorded scratches in funkymixes etc.

This actually just reminds of this video that did the rounds a few years back...guess he wasn't stupid. Just predicting the future :/
Watchwww.youtube.com
H2o 12:55 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I can imagine it being used at the nights I've heard about on these forums, that promoters pitch as 'dj battles' and you have to sell a minimum number of tickets to 'get' to be in.

I very much expect to see people triggering these scratches and then pretending it's them doing it. I've seen enough people pretend to scratch over prerecorded scratches in funkymixes etc.

This actually just reminds of this video that did the rounds a few years back...guess he wasn't stupid. Just predicting the future :/
Watchwww.youtube.com

Lol...that guy hitting the dicers and pretending to scratch looked like more work than just scratching
DaltonSR20 1:41 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

THIS guy... He could of benefited from using the Jazzy Jeff button. DMC World Eliminations.....

Watchwww.youtube.com
HK1200 2:42 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

like that was the last time he worked, cmon man

Probably the last time he had a salary, but that isn't the point. He should know better than anyone that this shit is to be earned. If this tech existed 40 years ago nobody would even know or care who he even is. Just would have been another cat pushin' that scripto-scratch button. He's just cashing in on his name as best as he can, while he can. I guess I can't really blame him, but he's from the generation where selling out was a bad thing. Not bad meaning good, either.
dj_soo 2:45 AM - 2 March, 2018
He's still killing it on the decks these days, but if pioneer drove a truckload of money up to you, would you say no?
Logisticalstyles 3:15 AM - 2 March, 2018
I can't wait to see the flood of help requests because people can't figure out the Pad Scratch feature.

Wait until next year's online DMC competition. I guarantee there will be some fools trying to incorporate this into their routine.
Mr. Goodkat 3:48 AM - 2 March, 2018
someone has to do a beginner dj parody video that has someone spinning on decks and mixer with 2 of these on the outside for button scratching

Quote:
Probably the last time he had a salary, but that isn't the point. He should know better than anyone that this shit is to be earned.

he earned it, he's been in the game for 30+years and repped all over the world, NOT because he was on a tv show, because he's really good.

if he came out saying, 'learning and practicing scratching records is for suckers, just hit a button' it might be different. He gave a proper example of how he envisions it to be helpful, which while it may not be used in that context, it could pique interest
HK1200 5:02 AM - 2 March, 2018
Of course he's gonna cosign, it gives him dough and keeps his name more relevant than it would otherwise be. Half of these '95ers probably never even heard of him, despite the fact that he is a legend who earned everything he's got. This isn't about Jeff anyway though, it's about this cornball "feature," that does absolutely nothing positive for anyone. They can spin it anyway they want to, no pun intended, it's a funk faking button of the worst kind. There's just no justifying it.
Hanginon 5:05 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
This is on pioneer - not serato. It's a firmware-level feature from what I've been told

I'm not sure it is firmware level only because "scratch speed automatically matches the track’s BPM".
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:05 AM - 2 March, 2018
It still hasn't hit home yet.....Gonna take a minute...
dj_soo 5:11 AM - 2 March, 2018
Its a firmware level feature that is given access to the software. A little like the pad fx that were only on the sr (and later migrated to rekordbox dj).
Hanginon 11:43 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Its a firmware level feature that is given access to the software.

Exactly - on a Serato compliant controller with the name "Serato" on it.

Imagine what the comments here would be like if this was aligned with VDJ!
dj_soo 11:50 AM - 2 March, 2018
shocking that serato would want to give basic access of their software to one of their hardware partners.

shocking I say.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:34 PM - 3 March, 2018
My take so far....So when the Flash Former came out what happened? It basically became the butt of a LOT of DJ jokes, but it didn't really do anything to effect the state of DJ'ing as a whole. Real DJ's kept doing what they do.

Fast forward to CONTROLLERS - Now that changed the game.

Some may even say CDJ's are akin to turntables as you had to carry around a book of CD's most times until the advent of USB stick access.

So CONTROLLERS - having changed the game in one aspect, adding in the SYNC button - that's a sore spot for a lot of the culture.

Will this JJ Scratch Button be like the new age SYNC button?

It may catch on....It may not....It may be INCLUDED, but you don't have to use it, etc..etc..

Seems too early to tell....
H2o 4:18 PM - 3 March, 2018
Quote:
My take so far....So when the Flash Former came out what happened? It basically became the butt of a LOT of DJ jokes, but it didn't really do anything to effect the state of DJ'ing as a whole. Real DJ's kept doing what they do.

Some may even say CDJ's are akin to turntables as you had to carry around a book of CD's most times until the advent of USB stick access.

So CONTROLLERS - having changed the game in one aspect, adding in the SYNC button - that's a sore spot for a lot of the culture.

It may catch on....It may not....It may be INCLUDED, but you don't have to use it, etc..etc..

Although it's def early to tell for sure...my gut feeling is that it won't stick...it's too canned in my opinion to be flexible enough to be interesting to listen to. You're gonna hear the same scratch pattern every time you hit button x, y, z....

Now if Serato starts incorporating machine learning/AI to program more combinations, then, I think we are in for it...
HK1200 4:26 PM - 3 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Although it's def early to tell for sure...my gut feeling is that it won't stick...it's too canned in my opinion to be flexible enough to be interesting to listen to. You're gonna hear the same scratch pattern every time you hit button x, y, z....

Now if Serato starts incorporating machine learning/AI to program more combinations, then, I think we are in for it...

Enter the expansion packs where you can purchase your favorite DJ's latest technique...
Laz219 12:43 AM - 4 March, 2018
I'd be interested to see if they actually move this feature up into their higher level controllers, I don't expect to see that though.

I'd expect the people buying controllers at this level anyway, are probably going to be wanting to try mixing because they're into 'EDM' and they just want to buy the cheapest controller to play around on- they're most likely not even going to be interested in scratching.
Logisticalstyles 3:24 AM - 4 March, 2018
Quote:
I'd be interested to see if they actually move this feature up into their higher level controllers, I don't expect to see that though.

Probably not. I think they tried to test the waters with the Pad Trans effect button. It didn't get past the entry level controllers and I doubt this Pad Scratch button will either.
deezlee 7:39 AM - 4 March, 2018
People use the "echo out" effect a lot and that is basically an automated scratch
Laz219 9:38 AM - 4 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Probably not. I think they tried to test the waters with the Pad Trans effect button. It didn't get past the entry level controllers and I doubt this Pad Scratch button will either.

Yeah, I would be very much surprised to see if they add it to anything else higher up.
I wonder if it'll be added to RBDJ.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:57 PM - 4 March, 2018
Quote:

Enter the expansion packs where you can purchase your favorite DJ's latest technique...

THAT right there is very interesting....

So....

If Pioneer approached you to clone a few of your scratch patterns into a device like this - and was gonna cut you a check....

Who would sign up?
fvckJuly 8:46 AM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
If you're using this kind of crap for anything more than a laugh, you're a joke.

if you honestly feel offended by a feature in a DJ controller, YOU are the joke (with all the respect) lol

gotta agree tho, who is this shit for?
Hanginon 1:40 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
gotta agree tho, who is this shit for?

It's for attracting newbie DJ's, and in a competitive environment, you need Bells and Whistles to do that.

No software company, including Serato, can survive by just revamping it's software for existing customers. DJ Pro generated NO revenue.

I'm sure the expectation is for DJ Lite to attract new customers - the kind who initially purchase inexpensive controllers like the SB3 - and then hopefully they upgrade and spend money on a DJ Pro license.
deezlee 4:47 PM - 5 March, 2018
With open format/dance edm pop hiphop style djing being popular, I think there are a whole lot of djs that would use this.
HK1200 5:00 PM - 5 March, 2018
How are you folks gonna feel when you're in the parking lot after an event with one of these being used and you hear folks talking about how great that DJ was?

How are you gonna feel if you go on just after one of these dudes, scratch your heart out, but you're no Jeff so the button pusher ends up getting more love from the crowd?

It dilutes the craft. We should all find that somewhat offensive.
HK1200 5:49 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

THAT right there is very interesting....

So....

If Pioneer approached you to clone a few of your scratch patterns into a device like this - and was gonna cut you a check....

Who would sign up?

I would think that you would have to be a pretty much household name before anyone would start cutting any real checks. They're selling the DJ's name and reputation as much as the feature itself. "Scratch just like JJ/GMF/QB/MMM using their actual technique" is gonna be a bigger draw than without a big name attached, almost regardless of the outcome.

Realistically, they could mimic lots of well known scratch artists, switch it up just enough not to be a blatant copy, maybe even make it doper since it's all prefab'd in the lab, and pay royalties to no one.... It's the name recognition that is gonna get people interested though, at first anyway.

So it comes down to what the integrity of your name means to you. If you're dj nobody with no dough in the bank it would probably be very tempting. On the other hand, if you put in hundreds if not thousands of hours honing your skill, got famous because of it, why you gonna make it so anyone can do it effortlessly? I know living off of those mixtape bucks ain't easy anymore, and I know you want your name to ring for future generations, but damn! Maybe for someone planning on retiring and just scorching the earth on their way out so it doesn't matter if someone outshines their skills?

If any dive-club-dj can scratch like Jeff, why pay Jeff bucks to book the real deal? I mean, we might, but most of those cheap ass owners and promoters won't pony up for a better dj if they don't have to... Especially if the crowd doesn't recognize.

All that said, everyone has their price, and if the check was big enough all of us would probably sign.
Mr. Goodkat 7:13 PM - 5 March, 2018
if a dj with a 400$ controller with 8 scratch pads can take your job, then the place and you suck
HK1200 8:18 PM - 5 March, 2018
That ain't the point. Shit is a slippery slope, and it's bad for us all. What happens if the tech catches on and homey has 32, 64, 128 different updatable patterns to choose from... All cut perfectly, and more consistent than the well known cat it was taken from to begin with? Oh, and he'll play the night for half, and the crowd seems to like him. You got job security like that or are you just kidding yourself? Let's be real, more than likely neither of us can scratch as well as JJ. How you gonna compete with someone who has ALL of the greats' best scratch sequences, on demand?

Those who know better will see it and buck, but how many headliners making more dough spinning than both of us have been caught out playing straight up pre-recorded sets and are still getting booked, selling albums, and still have a fuckton of fans? Listeners with a passion for the music and the art of DJing will clown them, but they're still booking more and collecting more guap than most of us.

... and my scratching does suck, especially when compared to the greats. I'd rather get there slowly and earn it rather than pretend and bask in undue props. A LOT of people gonna take the easy road though.
popnwave 8:21 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
That ain't the point. Shit is a slippery slope, and it's bad for us all.

You're gonna be replaced by AI before some dude using a "scratch" button on a controller.
HK1200 8:26 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

You're gonna be replaced by AI before some dude using a "scratch" button on a controller.

Ha, that is another topic altogether. At least it wouldn't be pretending, I guess. Of course, they'll probably fold it into a mixer so you could still stand in the booth and do DeJesus.
Mr. Goodkat 8:43 PM - 5 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

this

and

not too ruin anyones day, but about .01% any crowd cares about scratching and if they do, if they see someone with a controller pushing a button they are gonna not like it.

dj'ing - presenting music

turntablism - presenting scratches/beat jugglin/etc
DJ Quartz 10:04 PM - 5 March, 2018
I was going to write a big response to this and realized the truth.

Just keep getting better and doper and this will be a moot discussion 5 minutes from now.
Despo 11:39 PM - 5 March, 2018
Honestly, Jazzy can't cut that well. He was one of the pioneers, yeah but he never evolved much from then much like grandmaster flash. Flash invented most of the basics but cuts like a toddler compared to turntablists nowadays.

To scratch better than jazzy jeff is not difficult
fvckJuly 10:54 AM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:

wtf kinda statement is this? if you get bodied by someone using the scratch function on a controller like this, you're more than likely just a shit DJ
fvckJuly 10:58 AM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
To scratch better than jazzy jeff is not difficult

unpopular opinion: the peter piper routine is fucking wack
HK1200 3:28 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

wtf kinda statement is this? if you get bodied by someone using the scratch function on a controller like this, you're more than likely just a shit DJ

Who said anything about getting bodied? I just don't want to hear canned scratches. I don't want people getting undue credit. Some of you fuckers just like being contrary for the sake of being contrary. Why ya'll so apparently on board with this shit? Do the scripto-scratch pads match your beloved sync button or what?
HK1200 5:51 PM - 6 March, 2018
...and again, this isn't about Jeff in particular. For those of you who feel he isn't that good compared to present day artists, or that GMF never really progressed, fair enough! But riddle me this. I know everyone here is the worlds greatest in their own mind, but think to yourself and name as many scratch artists as you can who ARE better than you. Now put all of those routines, and more, into a box anyone can buy and use and constantly update with new patterns.

Nobody has any negative feelings about that? Shiiiiit

Obviously it isn't gonna fly at any tablist events, but when every no talent track slamming hack suddenly is able to transition with ill cuts, the other 99.98% of listeners who aren't into scratching are still gonna take notice and think they're hearing a more skilled DJ than they really are. That irks me, and if you put in any work past selecting the perfect track to track wedding playlist, it should probably irk you too.

I'll ignore this shit like the other "features" that allow supposed dj's to do things they're not skilled enough to do on their own, and just keep doing what I do. Doesn't change the fact that
I just don't like crutches. Limp if you're gonna limp.

Guess I'll stand dolo then.
popnwave 5:54 PM - 6 March, 2018
This is like complaining about seat warmers in a car when you live in Miami.

If you don't need it, don't use it. Please stop making it seem like the world is falling apart because there's a feature you don't like.
H2o 5:58 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
...and again, this isn't about Jeff in particular. For those of you who feel he isn't that good compared to present day artists, or that GMF never really progressed, fair enough! But riddle me this. I know everyone here is the worlds greatest in their own mind, but think to yourself and name as many scratch artists as you can who ARE better than you. Now put all of those routines, and more, into a box anyone can buy and use and constantly update with new patterns.

Nobody has any negative feelings about that? Shiiiiit

Obviously it isn't gonna fly at any tablist events, but when every no talent track slamming hack suddenly is able to transition with ill cuts, the other 99.98% of listeners who aren't into scratching are still gonna take notice and think they're hearing a more skilled DJ than they really are. That irks me, and if you put in any work past selecting the perfect track to track wedding playlist, it should probably irk you too.

I'll ignore this shit like the other "features" that allow supposed dj's to do things they're not skilled enough to do on their own, and just keep doing what I do. Doesn't change the fact that
I just don't like crutches. Limp if you're gonna limp.

💯 You nailed it
HK1200 6:00 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:

If you don't need it, don't use it. Please stop making it seem like the world is falling apart because there's a feature you don't like.

More like Tesla entering Nascar with autopilot doing the driving.
Mr. Goodkat 6:03 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:

do this
Mr. Goodkat 6:06 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

a. how many gigs are like a nascar race?
b. a sb3 isnt a tesla, its more like a prius
c. you're over thinking this bro(i hate to bro ppl, but damn bro)
HK1200 6:12 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm no nascar fan, but Nascar is all low-tech and every car is standardized. Point being, it's all about who is the better driver on an otherwise equally level playing field. Autopilot would defeat the whole point.

Draw any parallels yet, or do I need to further explain the analogy?
popnwave 6:18 PM - 6 March, 2018
Stop being a damn GATEKEEPER.
HK1200 6:23 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Stop being a damn GATEKEEPER.

Just call me DJ ZUUL.
Mr. Goodkat 6:24 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm no nascar fan, but Nascar is all low-tech and every car is standardized. Point being, it's all about who is the better driver on an otherwise equally level playing field. Autopilot would defeat the whole point.

just a bad analogy
HK1200 6:25 PM - 6 March, 2018
Tell the dude talking about seat warmers.
Mr. Goodkat 6:28 PM - 6 March, 2018
that made total sense
HK1200 6:34 PM - 6 March, 2018
Because it suits your argument. Funny how cats have a hard time comprehending shit they don't agree with. Whatever though, enjoy your mpc pads. I've said my piece.
H2o 6:57 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This....people love using the “tech argument” drawing parallels to using electricity and having indoor plumbing...but it is a terrible comparison.

So, why is it that when you go to watch professional sports....baseball, basketball, hockey, football, etc. is it the case that we have RULES like no performance enhancing drugs. Basketball players don’t jump on trampolines, football players aren’t launching a ball with a device, MLB uses wooden bats.

Now before you go off and say “music doesn’t equal sports”...yes, you’re right in a sense, but also isn’t the fun and magic behind a musical performance seeing the creative genius and skill of the performer, just as the fun and exhilaration of professional sports is seeing the pure athleticism of the players?

I’m afraid a device like the SB3 will take the magic part a bit too literally....
popnwave 7:00 PM - 6 March, 2018
Oh shit I just spit my tea all over my desk at work after reading this.

1) some of you need some therapy
2) some of you need to get out of this biz
3) but keep posting because it's giving my abs an extra work out laughing at this nonsense

NOOOO ONE CARES ABOUT A SILLY SCRATCH EFFECT BUTTON.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:04 PM - 6 March, 2018
As for those who are sh*tting on GMF for his skills not "Progressing", I can bet you a million dollars, that those same folks can't do GMF's - Adventures On The Wheels Of Steel - using Vinyl.

Watchwww.youtube.com

And he did that a million years go.
HK1200 8:18 PM - 6 March, 2018
Quote:
As for those who are sh*tting on GMF for his skills not "Progressing", I can bet you a million dollars, that those same folks can't do GMF's - Adventures On The Wheels Of Steel - using Vinyl.

Watchwww.youtube.com

And he did that a million years go.

Amen. That was dope. Well represented Johnny.
Comrade Tulayev 8:59 PM - 6 March, 2018
so many precious people all in one place
DTweed 8:34 AM - 8 March, 2018
Quote:
I hate this. I think Serato has jumped the shark with this "feature". Just my opinion.

Agreed. It officially just became virtual dj on crack with this feature and serato pro
deezlee 11:33 AM - 8 March, 2018
It the new "mixtape" feature!
dj_soo 11:47 AM - 8 March, 2018
this isn't a serato feature - it's a pioneer feature. Direct the hate to the right place.
DTweed 12:13 PM - 8 March, 2018
Quote:
this isn't a serato feature - it's a pioneer feature. Direct the hate to the right place.

They consigned it. F it they both feel the wrath lol
dj_soo 7:10 PM - 8 March, 2018
Yea, when their biggest hardware partner - who is also their biggest competitor and actively trying to undercut the shit out of them - asks them for a feature on the update to one of the best selling controllers, they totally should have said "fuck you, this feature is wack and too many crusty old school djs will get mad at us."
577er 7:58 PM - 8 March, 2018
Quote:
Yea, when their biggest hardware partner - who is also their biggest competitor and actively trying to undercut the shit out of them - asks them for a feature on the update to one of the best selling controllers, they totally should have said "fuck you, this feature is wack and too many crusty old school djs will get mad at us."

Lol!
fvckJuly 7:34 AM - 13 March, 2018
Quote:
NOOOO ONE CARES ABOUT A SILLY SCRATCH EFFECT BUTTON.

this.

some of you are getting waaaaaayyy too mad because of a dumb little gimmicky feature.