Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

DDJ SB3. what is pioneer up to.

Dj KoolBreeze 11:13 AM - 1 March, 2018
is pioner still actively supporting serato. I am confused. They drop a mixer with serato support here and there and update a controller now and then.

Thing is i need to upgrade my sx 2 and the ddj 1000 looks appealing. Would be the perfect controller for me. But i dont want to ruch into anything.

So this question is to the serato team. Which i assume they must know as they are partners.
Is there a serato cersion of the ddj 1000 in the making or will serato ever support the ddj 1000.

I messed with rbdj andthey are not there yet. But i like there hardware. Why does pioneer had to be greedy and go after software market. Now they blocking out good controllers from serato
mixgoonie 11:22 AM - 1 March, 2018
Then go to Denon ;)

If you don't like the philosophy of a brand, nothings must stop you to go to other brands.
benictrs 11:26 AM - 1 March, 2018
Patiently waiting for the sx3 or for the two channel version of the SZ with separate on board mic effects and no siren , oscilator , ... kind of kid’s stuff .
djBooker 1:27 PM - 1 March, 2018
+1
Dj KoolBreeze 3:30 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
Then go to Denon ;)

If you don't like the philosophy of a brand, nothings must stop you to go to other brands.

My friend all i want is a ddj 1000 that runs serato.
djBooker 3:34 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Then go to Denon ;)

+1000

AKA DJJ-1000
popnwave 4:05 PM - 1 March, 2018
There's no reason for Pioneer to stop supporting Serato.

However the 1000 sucks, that job display is awkward and fugly. I do look forward to an heir to the SZ/SX this year.
Dj KoolBreeze 7:37 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
There's no reason for Pioneer to stop supporting Serato.

However the 1000 sucks, that job display is awkward and fugly. I do look forward to an heir to the SZ/SX this year.

Never mind the display. How bout the jogs. The mixer. The onboard fx. The independent mic. Dual usb.

The screen is the least. Previous jog display was just dot matrix.

Long as the screen dis play my needle position is good enough. Best controller out size, price and function
Hanginon 8:29 PM - 1 March, 2018
AutoScratch

djworx.com

Is this an early April Fool's joke?
alec.tron 8:35 PM - 1 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Then go to Denon ;)

+1000

AKA DJJ-1000

+1

But unlikely to happen unfortunately imo... Pioneer will keep that one for themselves for a while...
c.
dj_spark 7:44 AM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:

Just midi map it ! >< (but you won't have jog display)
Dj KoolBreeze 6:07 PM - 2 March, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Just midi map it ! >< (but you won't have jog display)

Really. Lol. Just incase you didnt know. Sdj will not open up to any hardware unless its official. Then i would want those teo sound cards to go to waist not to mention all the fearltures oc the mixer. Nope. That can work. But wY too limited