Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Blocked from Serato FB?

xRAINESUPREMEx 8:15 AM - 27 February, 2018
Hi there, I was wondering if any Serato staff can let me know why I have been blocked from their FB page?

Fair crappy thing to do to a person that has sold over $100k Seratos products over the years.. let alone owning over $6k of Serato products myself.

I have a strong feeling it was due to me calling a Serato shared video "wack" as I have never abused anyone on their or insulted anyone..
Surely Serato know that art is subjective though and we all have different views?

Sincerely, one slightly angry Serato user.
pdidy 8:31 AM - 27 February, 2018
FYI, If you feel that your serato sales and purchases has earned you the right and privilege to be a douchebag, this is the place to do it.........NOT social media.
DjSyndic8 8:35 AM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
Hi there, I was wondering if any Serato staff can let me know why I have been blocked from their FB page?

Fair crappy thing to do to a person that has sold over $100k Seratos products over the years.. let alone owning over $6k of Serato products myself.

I have a strong feeling it was due to me calling a Serato shared video "wack" as I have never abused anyone on their or insulted anyone..
Surely Serato know that art is subjective though and we all have different views?

Sincerely, one slightly angry Serato user.

its probably got blocked by mistake just message one of the mods,

Quote:
FYI, If you feel that your serato sales and purchases has earned you the right and privilege to be a douchebag, this is the place to do it.........NOT social media.

lol so true :)
xRAINESUPREMEx 11:56 AM - 27 February, 2018
I was a douchebag because I called a video wack?
xRAINESUPREMEx 12:04 PM - 27 February, 2018
I personally don't think anyone should be blocked for commenting their point of view on what is a totally subjective matter. That's all.

And def would DM them if possible but that looks blocked too:)
popnwave 7:44 PM - 27 February, 2018
It's a private page, why would anyone think it's ok to troll and not have repercussions?
xRAINESUPREMEx 11:11 PM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
It's a private page, why would anyone think it's ok to troll and not have repercussions?

It's a company page set up to interact with the public and I never trolled. I purely stated what I thought about a shared video.
popnwave 11:17 PM - 27 February, 2018
Bruh, if you walked into a store and called it whack, you'd be surprised if they gave you the boot as well?

Considering you didn't even apologize for being a bozo they should just leave you blocked. Stop trying to rationalize your bad behavior, I wish more places blocked people who clutter pages with stuff like that.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 4:10 AM - 28 February, 2018
Hi xRAINESUPREMEx,

I'll send you a private message to get some info from you and will look into this.

Cheers,
Michael.