Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Record a loop to file and load it as a sample

zorkwarrior 4:37 AM - 20 February, 2018
I mean a perfect loop, no beginning and end bits that I have to edit outside of serato.

It would be so nice to simply export a loop, cut to size and tagged with the correct bpm. No messing about, just drop it in your sampler and away you go. Would be wonderful to loop a mic or an external instrument.

I feel like this is so close I can almost taste it
M.adaM 8:54 AM - 1 March, 2018
Many things' taste in my mouth, some are there for years.
Sorry,but Serato team works slow!
VERY slow..... Maybe it is only a few dev guys, or a one man army!
mcbeat 2.0 6:07 PM - 28 November, 2018
hey people. that's why i threw serato into the garbage. I think that this future is a must have for every dj. it will do everything possible but serato does not have something useful; (maybe someone reads it and understands the purpose of the future.) i mean every dj wants to sometimes save a section of the song between save and retrieve without the song being set Traktor has a loop recorder that can only record master or cue, I use deckadance which works as a plugin in ableton, so I can easily stamp it.
PLEACE MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best regards
Mr Wilks 3:18 PM - 8 December, 2018
It's (kinda) there.

Create a loop using the loop functions via the auto or manual way.
When you are happy with its start and end points then drag it to a slot.

Voila. It will now loop and it can be synced to a deck. Just make sure sync is already on the deck you want first or the sample slot will become the master.

You can save this loop and recall many loops per song. You just tell the sampler to play from that particular loop point in its advanced mode.

Yes it doesn't 'record' the sample but it's the same effect without adding extra space to the HDD. It's playing back the loops from the song when it needs them.
mcbeat 2.0 9:54 PM - 10 December, 2018
I do not quite agree.
something is missing:
- Midi mapping for saving to slots.
it only works with the mouse
- midi mapping for selecting start point
- midi mapping for flip mode
- no effect recording etc...