DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

The One Turntable Technique Case

AKIEM 7:24 PM - 11 February, 2018
good, manufactorers are recognizing the technique

www.udggear.com

www.magma-bags.de

www.proxdirect.com

I kept planning on a custom, never goto it. But now, which one should I get?
djdisciple 5:25 PM - 12 February, 2018
Didn't know UDG Had one. I was thinking about getting the magma scratch suitcase but
I met a Skratcher from SEA that had the pro X one and seemed to think it was just as good for about $100 less. The Magma and the UDG has a trolly pulley where as the pro X does not.
AKIEM 8:35 PM - 12 February, 2018
I wish one had no wheels at all. I never liked them on cases, never tall enough. have to crouch over.

UDG is probably best quality. But I think I'm going with the ProX. If it's good I will get two, if it's not good enough I will get a UGD too and have two rigs.

more cushion or 12" mixer option too.

All black looks cool, but probably chips. hmmm
the SOUNDINSURGENT 2:21 AM - 13 February, 2018
So what type of stand would y’all use, like a keyboard stand if you’d use one at all with this case??
AKIEM 4:00 AM - 13 February, 2018
I don't think I would ever set my gear on a keyboard stand....
d:raf 4:34 AM - 13 February, 2018
Quote:
djdisciple 12:25 PM - 12 February, 2018

Soooo... off topic, but until today I was wondering if you were this guy: en.wikipedia.org
AKIEM 3:29 PM - 13 February, 2018
I thought he was from chicago🔯
DJ Michael Basic 5:20 AM - 18 February, 2018
I've had my custom odyssey 1 turntable case for nearly a decade now. It has a pull out handle and wheels so you don't have to crouch over. I definitely wouldn't do it any other way. Being able to pull out the handle, stand up straight, and roll the coffin with me makes a world of difference vs. carrying. 1 1200 and a mixer is still pretty heavy.
pdidy 4:51 AM - 21 February, 2018
Quote:
I don't think I would ever set my gear on a keyboard stand....

I used to think the same way until I found this heavy duty stand I can really trust..www.amazon.com... liked it so much I brought a second one. But folding tables are far more economical.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:18 AM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
I've had my custom odyssey 1 turntable case for nearly a decade now. It has a pull out handle and wheels so you don't have to crouch over. I definitely wouldn't do it any other way. Being able to pull out the handle, stand up straight, and roll the coffin with me makes a world of difference vs. carrying. 1 1200 and a mixer is still pretty heavy.

I was about to say Basic had this years ago..
AKIEM 9:16 AM - 27 February, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

I was about to say Basic had this years ago..

yup and he probably paid double or triple for the custom job - less he had the hook up...

setting mines up now