Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

I'll never use my Video Serial can i sell it cheap?

mitchiemasha 8:55 AM - 6 February, 2018
Can some one else use the serial code for video that comes with my MC7000? The code that is in my Denon account. I've not activated it yet. Thank you.
Anomoly 11:22 PM - 6 February, 2018
I'll take it
mitchiemasha 5:20 AM - 7 February, 2018
Does this mean we're can sell serials to other users. I won't be using flip either or Pitch n Time.
mitchiemasha 10:03 AM - 16 February, 2018
Anyone? Please let me know. Can i sell my unused serials? Thank you
Marv Incredible 10:21 AM - 16 February, 2018
Technically, yeah. But only once.
Personally I've always given any spare ones away.
popnwave 4:42 PM - 16 February, 2018
If it's not associated with you yet, yes very easily.

If you linked it to your account, you'll need support to help out.
mitchiemasha 12:45 PM - 17 February, 2018
Thank you. This is great news.
DJ Tecniq 2:47 AM - 18 February, 2018
What you can do is create a PayPal invoice and send it the user once he sends payment send him the serial👍🏼
Martin Nderi 1:17 PM - 24 February, 2018
What's the difference btn serato video and video SL??
popnwave 4:49 PM - 25 February, 2018
SL is the old version of the program. It only works with Scratch Live (SSL).
Martin Nderi 5:22 AM - 26 February, 2018
Thanks alot for the feedback.
Martin Nderi 5:24 AM - 26 February, 2018
I have another question. If I purchase Serato Dj and then maybe a deal from serato comes of the serato dj suite and I purchase will I have two serato dj licences or what will happen.
popnwave 3:45 PM - 26 February, 2018
Yes, you'll have 2 licenses.
mitchiemasha 2:02 AM - 1 March, 2018
So yes. I can sell the licences, it's been confirmed by Serato, if any one is after 1.

Video.
Pitch N time DJ.
Flip.
Martin Nderi 4:50 AM - 1 March, 2018
How much for the three of them?
mitchiemasha 10:03 PM - 4 March, 2018
I would except half price of the video and throw in the other 2 free. Paypal. If that's too much give me an offer.
Martin Nderi 1:10 AM - 5 March, 2018
That's a great offer. I will get back to you.
mitchiemasha 10:12 PM - 5 March, 2018
Accept* lol!
FrankieG 1:41 AM - 8 July, 2018
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and trying to get back into the Serato DJ world. I started to DJ back in late 80’s. I have a VIDEO-SL Disc from Serato DJ that I purchased when it first came out. Not sure if I ever active the key or not. I try to install it, but nothing happened, what/how could I use it?
FrankieG 1:51 AM - 8 July, 2018
NVM my question guys, I just seen the answer (SL is the old version of the program. It only works with Scratch Live (SSL)
DJ Tecniq 1:53 AM - 8 July, 2018
Video SL is not for Serato DJ it’s for Scratchlive. Video SL is long discontinued and Serato Video took its place. It’s useless w/SDJ but may work with SSL.
FrankieG 1:54 AM - 8 July, 2018
Quote:
Video SL is not for Serato DJ it’s for Scratchlive. Video SL is long discontinued and Serato Video took its place. It’s useless w/SDJ but may work with SSL.

thank you very much !!!
DJ Tecniq 5:23 AM - 8 July, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

thank you very much !!!
However VSL users were aloud a free upgrade to Serato Video. There may be a license refresh which they provide you a new serial to use the new product. Here’s the old link to VSL. If you can’t get the serial to renew I’d contact support and let them know you purchased VSL serato.com