Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Error Code #4: My Expansion Packs are not showing up in new Mac for activation

Samuel Andres 9:27 PM - 20 January, 2018
Samuelasierra

Jan 21, 10:25 NZDT

Hello,

I previously had two machine (HP = old, Lenovo = Main) and recently inherited a newer MacBook Pro that I am trying activate my expansion packs on. I deactivated the expansion packs on my old HP (computer name = admin) but when I login to my MacBook the only pack I see available for activation is the "Wolf Pack FX". I need to deactivate from my old machine to that I can transition and use all my packs on my new machine. I should add that a few months back I had to completely re-image my old HP machine with a fresh install of the OS...and at that time the Computer Name changed...not sure if this is causing the issue.

NOTE: My main machine (Lenovo) is named: SAMUELANDRES. PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY LICENSE FOR THAT MACHINE. It is my primary machine and works fine. I can see all the expansion packs available in it.
DJ Tecniq 1:04 AM - 21 January, 2018
Did you try logging in to the My Serato panel with the same email address that was registered on your old machine?
Samuel Andres 3:06 PM - 21 January, 2018
I did. Tried logging out and back in multiple times. Nothing. On my main computer I can see all my packs (9 total), on the new computer I only see 1.

Online in my account it SAYS that all 9 are activated on my MAC but I only see the one packs...something is messed up.
DJ Tecniq 3:14 PM - 21 January, 2018
Quote:
I did. Tried logging out and back in multiple times. Nothing. On my main computer I can see all my packs (9 total), on the new computer I only see 1.

Online in my account it SAYS that all 9 are activated on my MAC but I only see the one packs...something is messed up.
Did you deactivate the ones from your old machine? If that doesn’t work contact support they’ll get it sorted.
Ragman 3:57 PM - 21 January, 2018
Quote:

Are you seeing them on your main laptop under My Products, if so, you need to deactivate them from your main (Lenovo) computer.
WildcardX 4:15 PM - 22 January, 2018
Error code 4 mean an activation error. You would need to email support@serato.com to check what machines are activated to your account and deactivate them.
djjamm 2:19 AM - 22 September, 2018
I also am getting an Error Message #4. I just realized that I have Serato DJ Pro activated on computers I no longer own. How can I deactivate it on those computers if I no longer have them?
WildcardX 12:06 PM - 22 September, 2018
Quote:
I also am getting an Error Message #4. I just realized that I have Serato DJ Pro activated on computers I no longer own. How can I deactivate it on those computers if I no longer have them?

Contact support@serato.com via email preferably from the email you used for the account to get it sorted.
ALE PORTILLO 8:09 PM - 27 September, 2018
Good afternoon Djs

Can you tell me how long the support responds to the email with the solution, I have the same problem, I'm from Brazil and I'm using google translator
Hug for everyone

Boa tarde Djs

Sabem me dizer em quanto tempo o suporte responde o e-mailcom a solução, estou com o mesmo problema, sou do Brasil e estou usando o google tradutor
Abraço para todos
RodrigoVolta 7:09 PM - 28 September, 2018
Quote:
Good afternoon Djs

Can you tell me how long the support responds to the email with the solution, I have the same problem, I'm from Brazil and I'm using google translator
Hug for everyone

Boa tarde Djs

Sabem me dizer em quanto tempo o suporte responde o e-mailcom a solução, estou com o mesmo problema, sou do Brasil e estou usando o google tradutor
Abraço para todos

Olá. Sou do Brasil tb. Hj troquei o HD de meu Mac pra um SSD. Fiz toda a instalação do sistema, etc. Instalei o SDJ Pro 2.0.5 e coloquei meu login e senha. Para minha surpresa, so apareceu um pacote de expansão. O meu Pitch N Time sumiu!!! Não aparece mais pra eu ativar!!! Não sei o que aconteceu!!! Ja mandei ticket pro suporte, mas vai demorar pra eles responderem... Isso é um bug no sistema deles, pq nunca aconteceu isso antes!!! Já troquei o HD do Mac umas 2x, reinstalei sistema e nunca deu isso. Na minha conta do site meus produtos estão lá, disponíveis.