DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Man Cave Lounge

lvmez 2:15 AM - 12 January, 2018
Recently finished my basement and I added a disco ball.

Watchvimeo.com
Logisticalstyles 2:11 PM - 12 January, 2018
Very dope!
Alex B. 3:46 PM - 12 January, 2018
That space is MEAN! Salute!
DJ Guayo 6:48 PM - 12 January, 2018
party at ivmez!!! nice setup
Robbie O 6:48 PM - 12 January, 2018
🤤🤤🤤 dope
lvmez 7:39 PM - 12 January, 2018
Thank you gentlemen.

My kids are enjoying it as well.
Ariel M 10:10 PM - 12 January, 2018
Where's the mini bar? Lol!
Nice setup mate!
DJ GaFFle 2:56 AM - 13 January, 2018
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

I like the cleanness room and of your TT desk it but looks uncomfortable with that bottom portion to the edge. If you’re spinning, your feet will be pitted against that floor shelf and your TT’s sit inward a few inches making it even more uncomfy. I don’t understand why guys build/buy DJ tables that are flush in the front edge down to the floor leaving no “kick space” or knee room.
DJ Unique 4:06 AM - 13 January, 2018
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

Very cool.
lvmez 2:48 PM - 13 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

I like the cleanness room and of your TT desk it but looks uncomfortable with that bottom portion to the edge. If you’re spinning, your feet will be pitted against that floor shelf and your TT’s sit inward a few inches making it even more uncomfy. I don’t understand why guys build/buy DJ tables that are flush in the front edge down to the floor leaving no “kick space” or knee room.

I actually never had an issue with my feet. I stand a few inches away from the table. My torso is not leaning on it. Only to prevent that would to have a table with four legs and no cabinet underneath.
DJ GaFFle 6:42 PM - 13 January, 2018
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchvimeo.com

I actually never had an issue with my feet. I stand a few inches away from the table. My torso is not leaning on it. Only to prevent that would to have a table with four legs and no cabinet underneath.

From your Profile pic, it seems like you have some toe room under the very front. You even seem to have knee room.