Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato DJ 2.0 (Beta) Nitpick - Song Search Function

Daddy J 1:29 AM - 30 December, 2017
I got a hold of the beta version of DJ 2.0 and have been toying around with it along with my Vestax VCI-380 controller (and yes it works with this controller despite the fact that there won't be any new drivers for this controller).

I noticed that now when you click on the "x" on the search box to search for a track, it clears whatever was previously in the box as always, but doesn't actually move the cursor into the box like it used to. This can be a problem, especially for DJs that move pretty fast on the keyboard & are used to the previous versions. You click on the "x", start typing, thinking the cursor is in place & instead you start activating other 1-key functions on your playing track (ie: song reverse, jump to beginning of track, etc.). Not a good look for the DJ if something like that happens while playing out live.

Just a thought. I don't know if someone overlooked it during programming or what, but just something to look into before releasing the final product.
DJ Unique 5:04 AM - 30 December, 2017
Maybe you should post in the "BETA" section instead of here.
Daddy J 8:49 PM - 30 December, 2017
I don't do too many forum posts, so I didn't realize there was a dedicated "BETA" section. I'll search for it & re-post there....... Thanks!
djkenny Sb 3:59 AM - 25 January, 2018
how can i get the beta?