Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Denon MC6000mk2 win 10 BSOD

Lockey 11:31 PM - 2 December, 2017
HI All
I have 2 issues, one probably solved more easily than that other.

The 1st problem that had a similar issue before but reinstalling ASIO has always fixed it.
I can load serato DJ , but when i start playing a tune i get an intermittent crackle over the headphones, almost like a glitch sound but only in the headphone channel, after a few minutes , the tune might glitch one or twice by stopping for a second the i get the Blue Screen of death and an error to do with ddjctraud.sys

I have refreshed windows and reinstalled fresh downloads of everything, even updating serato from .9 to .10, Freshly downloaded Denon ASIO drivers, ( even tried ASIO4ALL, waste of life that was ), updated the controller firmware, tried all the usb ports, uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled the via device manager, everything. Still BSOD !
I know its not a controller issue as i can connect and use ( just about ) on my old core duo.

The system spec is i5 with 8Gig and win10.

My next issue is , on another computer i was running an older ver of serato dj, serato dj will no longer boot on this pc , so i cant deactivate the license to move it to another pc.

Any help with the above would be appreciated especially the ddjctraud.sys problem, i can deal with keep activating and deactivating from one pc to the next at this point in time.

Thanks in advance

Lockey
CanaroMix 12:21 AM - 3 December, 2017
ddjctraud.sys is the denon driver so if from errors it may not be compatible with windows 10, maybe you need to try windows 7 or request a more updated version to denon

ddjctraud.sys è il driver denon quindi se da errori potrebbe non essere compatibile con windows 10, forse occorre provare windows 7 o richiedere una versione più aggiornata a denon
Lockey 8:42 AM - 3 December, 2017
It works with my core duo win10 pc, makes no sense that it would work on the lower spec PC and not on the i5 they both have the same OS
R-A-C 7:19 PM - 3 December, 2017
that sounds like a hardware issue. not with the denon but the machine in question.
did you have any other crashes with that unrelated to serato?
Lockey 4:16 PM - 30 December, 2017
None at all, i have now started using an AMD 8 core running at 4ghz with 12 Gig of DDR3, and win10. seems to have no issues at all.
Im also installing on an i5 2.3ghz with 4gig of ram to attempt to play out NYE, USB sticks and vinyl as back up i think :(
RR437T 5:46 PM - 30 December, 2017
This looks like it may be a difficult problem. If you don't have any luck here, go to computeraudiophile.com and post your issue over there. There's no better place to go for technical issues such as you are having.

If they're not familiar with your dj gear and software, tell them that someone who is very familiar with CA's forums sent you. Say your DAC is the Dennon and your playback software is Serato DJ. Also list the specs of your PC. If you're patient, they should be able to help you fix your problem. Some of the smartest people in the industry post regularly on CA.