Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Support Tickets & Response Times for SeratoDJ (Pioneer DJM-S9 x2CDJ-900s)

Dj_Danny 3:36 AM - 2 December, 2017
So I was wondering what other users are seeing in terms of support turn around times for SeratoDJ. I am having some technical issues with SeratoDJ, sent in a support request, sent the dx info and even made a youtube video early this week. No response from Serato team.

In addition to sound issues with my DJM-S9 which sound like a terrible ground loop, I have now had seratoDJ 1.9.10 FULL crash when adjusting my physical tempo button on my Pioneer CDJ-900. I have never in all my years of DJing have had a hard crash. Scratch Live even its in early days never hard crashed like this.

With holiday parties coming around I don't know what the "F" to do if I get a hard crash like this now. SeratoDJ crashed and I can't even swap and play from my pioneers CDJ-900's USB thumb drive.

Running windows 7x64 on a Lenovo y700. This laptop only runs SeratoDJ, NOTHING else aside from BPM software.
DeeJay Fingers 3:56 AM - 2 December, 2017
yeah I reported a major bug with latest SDJ on high Sierra using the Video plug-in last week, they acknowledged and were able to duplicated the bug with in 3 days they said he logged it into the bug report, this was last Friday I haven't heard from them.
Dj_Danny 5:14 AM - 6 December, 2017
Holly cow, no response 1 week later from Serato. WTF.
DjSyndic8 9:37 AM - 6 December, 2017
Quote:
Lenovo y700

dj Danny relying on Serato to get back to you about an issue is like waiting for Santa to come deliver your gifts for Christmas, it aint going to happen especially in the month of Dec,

so you better jump online and do the research yourself and try and troubleshoot your issue
yourself, make sure you write down as much details as you can because DJs will be the first to talk to you and try and resolve your issue not serato, number one rule on this forum never rely on serato to fix your issue overnight, its the DJs that will help you,

in saying that explain to us djs what exactly your issue and what kind of hardware your working with,
Aptidda 12:56 AM - 7 December, 2017
Serato busy focusing all their time and efforts into that 72 as they should be!
Serato, Support
Luke B 2:27 AM - 8 December, 2017
Hi Dj_Danny,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a recent response from the Support team regarding your issue.

Can you please reply with the ticket number attached to your inquiry, and I'll follow-up with the agent assigned to your case?

Thanks
Dj_Danny 10:37 PM - 11 December, 2017
Luke,
Request #370073

Mixer Bug (following week)
Request #372085 marked solved no clue what that means as I never saw or heard of how.
Serato, Support
Luke B 11:00 PM - 11 December, 2017
Cheers

Dave will be in touch shortly.
Dj_Danny 6:25 AM - 12 December, 2017
Thanks Luke, Dave got back to me, something fell through the cracks. I have never had any issues with support previously, thanks again!