Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Need help with some hardware

nickcodybarrett 3:00 AM - 2 December, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a new setup to start mixing. I've already picked it out just need to figure out which cables I need to get it up and running. It'll be my first setup, though I already know how to mix. It's 2 CDJ's and a 4 channel mixer. The back of them look foreign to my eyes. Look at the links and please leave me a link of every thing thing I'll need to plugin.

Thanks,
Nick

www.amazon.com

www.amazon.com
DeeJay Fingers 4:04 AM - 2 December, 2017
those are all RCA In/Outs ...so you will need 2 sets of RCA cables to connect the CDJs to the mixer..then another Set from mixer master out to your speakers

www.amazon.com
nickcodybarrett 5:21 AM - 2 December, 2017
Quote:
those are all RCA In/Outs ...so you will need 2 sets of RCA cables to connect the CDJs to the mixer..then another Set from mixer master out to your speakers

www.amazon.com

Thanks that just made it a lot more simple!
raedonquan 5:53 PM - 2 December, 2017
do you plan on using that setup with SDJ? do you have a sound card? and you will need time code to run with those cd players
nickcodybarrett 6:20 PM - 2 December, 2017
Quote:
do you plan on using that setup with SDJ? do you have a sound card? and you will need time code to run with those cd players

Nah I'm running it standalone. It has USB slots and I'm going to run a link wire from one to the other. I'll have all my music on a hardrive.