Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

DDJ-SB2 Headphone Cue Problem

NACE 6:22 PM - 30 November, 2017
I have just bough my first controller (Pioneer DDJ-SB2) and am using Serato DJ Intro.

I understand the general concept is to have 'headphone mix' to 'cue' and to have the 'cue' button selected too. However, no matter what I try I cannot get one track to play through just my headphones to preview/cue it accordingly- it is playing through my speakers too.

I have read countless forum post from people having the same problem but after trying everything recommended I still can't resolve this issue.

It is worth mentioning I have connected basic monitor speakers to the controller via aux whilst I await proper speakers, could this be causing the problem?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
AndyG1964 7:51 PM - 5 December, 2017
How have you connected the speakers?
DJ Tecniq 6:41 AM - 6 December, 2017
Sounds like you need to change your sound preferences on the laptop for the controller. Check your settings.
FQ_95 1:09 AM - 5 April, 2019
I am having the same problem with my DDJ-SB3. Everything was working fine until I reset my laptop.
brainstorm21 12:58 PM - 27 April, 2019
Really? Take it with you in repair shop
CM82 9:49 AM - 27 August, 2019
hi leute ich habe dieses problem auch nicht lösen können.

habt ihr es geschafft?
Sumiko Goodkin 10:49 AM - 30 August, 2019
There are many factors which can stop a player from coming into the playing field such as the injuries and fatigues. Thanks for sharing www.infoocode.com link. A serious injury can keep a player away from the field for the longer time.
remedieslife1 9:28 AM - 10 September, 2019
My own handsome child informed me he developed web site <a href="remediesebook.com review</a> exactly where he shared a great deal of info regarding The Lost Book Of Remedies Program
ShazzleDazzle 9:36 AM - 11 February, 2020
Hello, I'm having exactly the same problem as the original poster. My speakers are plugged into my mixer audio and my headphones are in the mixer jack. Sound coming through both speakers and headphones even when cue is on...was there a solution to this? Thanks x
Laz219 11:01 PM - 12 February, 2020
Just to confirm... The fader is down while you're cueing right?
You're not expecting cue being activated to mute the track from the speakers?
ShazzleDazzle 2:11 PM - 24 February, 2020
Sorry for delay Laz219, I just saw our response. The fader is down, yes.
Serato, Support
Mitchell C 2:35 AM - 10 March, 2020
Quote:
. Sound coming thro

I would recommend opening a help request here: support.serato.com

Alternatively, you can reach em via email at Support@serato.com