Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Xtendamix Cost

Sugarbear DJs Entertainment 2:49 AM - 24 November, 2017
Can someone help me, how much does Xtendamix cost.i need to have an idea before I purchase it.
DjSyndic8 2:56 AM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
Can someone help me, how much does Xtendamix cost.i need to have an idea before I purchase it.

up to u xtendamix is one of the most expensive out there, look around the net for cheaper options also check if its available in your country I know extendamix is only available in some countries and they use USdollars
DJ Padida 3:19 AM - 24 November, 2017
35$ CAD without credits but that’s because i have a ton lol. I think its like 40 for 100 or 200 dont remember im not on my computer right now. A fellow subscriber or xtendamix rep should reply if they see this post.
Sugarbear DJs Entertainment 3:47 AM - 24 November, 2017
What’s another good video pool besides xtendamix
DJ Tecniq 4:47 AM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
www.smashvision.net the absolute best
DjSyndic8 8:31 AM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
www.smashvision.net the absolute best

+1

every dj has there secret lil place on the net where they score the latest remixes just quietly
DJ Peter Zac 2:37 PM - 24 November, 2017
Xtendamix is #1 by far. You get what you pay for and their catalogue is untouchable. The prices vary depending on which package you want to get and how many credits, but the last I have seen is starting at 35/Month. If you create a free account you can see all the prices in the my account section.
DJ Tecniq 3:44 PM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
Xtendamix is #1 by far. You get what you pay for and their catalogue is untouchable. The prices vary depending on which package you want to get and how many credits, but the last I have seen is starting at 35/Month. If you create a free account you can see all the prices in the my account section.
Do they finally have u.s. subscription now? Only reason i never signed up.
DJ Peter Zac 4:52 PM - 24 November, 2017
Yes, they have been available in the U.S. for a while now.
DJ Peter Zac 5:03 PM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

up to u xtendamix is one of the most expensive out there, look around the net for cheaper options also check if its available in your country I know extendamix is only available in some countries and they use USdollars

Even if Xtendamix was the most expensive, you get what you pay for. If you compare Xtendamix to the other pools, look how much more stuff they put up every day and how fast they release, not to mention their untouchable back catalogue. Plus, they put stuff up on weekends, other pools are only Monday-Friday. If a video comes out on a Saturday, they will have it up the same day, but the others won't have it will Monday evening or Tuesday. I like to have things first, so that's my 2 cents. It also makes me look good as a VJ when I have the video the day it comes out because I know someone is going to request it and 9 times out of 10 it happens and I have it.
DJStevieP 5:31 AM - 25 November, 2017
Xtendamix is easily, bar none, the best video pool on the 'net. It's not just selection, it's high quality.