Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Finding music

eddiebeatz329 1:03 PM - 18 November, 2017
I am a new dj who is just starting out I have done a few gigs for friends and family I'm not a professional dj though. With pulselocker no longer running their music streaming service just need help finding a good source for music downloads that is compatible with serato. Tried most dj pools and they only allow professional DJs please help.
DjSyndic8 12:23 AM - 19 November, 2017
Quote:
I am a new dj who is just starting out I have done a few gigs for friends and family I'm not a professional dj though. With pulselocker no longer running their music streaming service just need help finding a good source for music downloads that is compatible with serato. Tried most dj pools and they only allow professional DJs please help.

ok heres a secret little tip you use when you subscribe to DJ pool websites..... when you fill out the online forms and it ask you "are you a professional DJ" you say "Yes" like a driver that cant speak English lol.... Ok that's how you do it then pay them the money and get your self a 4tb portable hard drive and download till your bandwidth runs out good luck New DJ and Pretty soon a Professional DJ :)
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:06 PM - 20 November, 2017
I think some or many ask if you are a Mobile DJ?

I just looked at the App for www.idjpool.com and that is one of the questions. That cuts past a lot of the Club or Radio station questions.

You can be a ONE MAN COMPANY. Just name your mobile company DJ Eddie Beatz - it's a catch 22 - you need music to be a good DJ and you can't be a good DJ without music,

Usually a contact to the pool director can go a long way - let them know you are new and looking for a good pool if you are worried.
DjSyndic8 9:03 PM - 20 November, 2017
Quote:
I think some or many ask if you are a Mobile DJ?

I just looked at the App for www.idjpool.com and that is one of the questions. That cuts past a lot of the Club or Radio station questions.

You can be a ONE MAN COMPANY. Just name your mobile company DJ Eddie Beatz - it's a catch 22 - you need music to be a good DJ and you can't be a good DJ without music,

Usually a contact to the pool director can go a long way - let them know you are new and looking for a good pool if you are worried.

another words tell a white Lie, make it up as you go,