Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

"Don't Play" Crate that prevents tracks from being loaded into any deck.

Ashley Riggs 10:33 AM - 17 November, 2017
My idea is for a special playlist/crate that won’t allow songs that have been added to it to be loaded into any deck.

Why is this a good idea? Well, if you have a long list of “don’t plays” either because the client hates them or they are part of a band or another DJ's set it’s not always easy to remember them all.

A special playlist/crate like this would prevent any mistakes and help maintain good relationships with other DJ's, bands and clients etc.
Chino 5:38 PM - 17 November, 2017
+1 Cool idea! I receive "DO NOT PLAY" lists from my clients too. This feature would be very helpful!
popnwave 3:55 AM - 25 November, 2017
+1
Cwite 6:57 PM - 27 November, 2017
I will +1 this too.

I dont get that kind of gig very often, but in the past I have definitely created a client play list crate of "do not plays". My way around it was to reset the played tracks (grey or blue ones) at the gig, then after it was reset, reload each one of the 'do not plays' into an unused deck with the slider up to audition each track, marking it as played, because I (as would anybody) naturally avoid these tracks during the gig. Your idea is a nice work flow option, much easier.
desioner 3:44 AM - 1 March, 2018
This would be a very nice option for many reasons!
Dj Wunder 7:40 AM - 4 March, 2018
+1 very cool
DJ_Ritzy 12:02 PM - 8 July, 2018
+1
DJ_Ritzy 1:15 PM - 8 July, 2018
To go further on this, the 'Do Not Play' crate could be coded so the songs in the crate have red writing in the library so you can see instantly not to load them.
Dj Wunder 12:14 PM - 31 May, 2019
+1 for red text.

I'd actually prefer that over not being able to load the track at all