Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Does Scratch Live work with the latest OS 10.12.6 Sierra?

blazedj420 11:01 PM - 14 November, 2017
Have been running Yosemite for a while because I'd heard Scratch doesn't work with anything higher. Had to get my computer fixed and it came back with Sierra on it. I have a gig this weekend but won't have access to my gear until the gig, am I gonna be screwed? Do I need to go back to the Apple store and have them downgrade my OS?
dj_soo 11:51 PM - 14 November, 2017
there's some workarounds that may or may not work as it involves deleting some files from your library folder. Search around the forum, as there's some people that have found success. Best case would be to downgrade tho.
Caley Martin 11:59 PM - 14 November, 2017
I've been using Scratch Live 2.5 under macOS Sierra for over a year now; absolutely zero issues to be had.
dj Ray d. 12:52 AM - 29 June, 2018
Caley how did you get that version to download scratch live?....I just got a Mac Sierra 10.12 and having trouble down loading scratch live....if you could help it would be much appreciated...
Caley Martin 3:23 AM - 29 June, 2018
Quote:
Caley how did you get that version to download scratch live?....I just got a Mac Sierra 10.12 and having trouble down loading scratch live....if you could help it would be much appreciated...

What kind of trouble are you having? I never had an issue with downloading and installing Scratch Live within macOS. FWIW, I have SIP disabled.