Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Getting my music on to Serato

thack 1:37 PM - 11 November, 2017
Hi I’m new to Serato and I’ve been having trouble for months now trying to get my music up and running. I first started with pulselocker which I thought was really poor as 70% of the tracks i mix are not available. So then I looked for other ways to get my music to my library, I stumbled across the Spotify to pulselocker platform to platform sync and this did actually work for the majority of my playlists however it didn’t solve my problem as there are still some
Missing. Was just wondering if there’s any way to get music to Serato without having to purchase every single track off itunes ect ??
DjSyndic8 8:01 PM - 11 November, 2017
Quote:
Hi I’m new to Serato and I’ve been having trouble for months now trying to get my music up and running. I first started with pulselocker which I thought was really poor as 70% of the tracks i mix are not available. So then I looked for other ways to get my music to my library, I stumbled across the Spotify to pulselocker platform to platform sync and this did actually work for the majority of my playlists however it didn’t solve my problem as there are still some
Missing. Was just wondering if there’s any way to get music to Serato without having to purchase every single track off itunes ect ??

I take it you are new to the game, there are so many ways to getting music these days most of it is through websites and getting to know are DJ that will hook you up I wont get into details on how to find music but look on the inter-web and you shall find all the music you are looking for