Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

ALPHABETICAL JUMP LIST FOR MAIN BROWSE WINDOW

STRYPE 1:59 PM - 10 November, 2017
In the Serato's main browse window if I click on a column header for Artist, I get a huge list of tracks sorted alphabetically which can take some time to scroll through. If there was a drop down list on the right side of the column header for artist there could be a scrollable alphabetical list. So I could scroll down in the jump list to the first letter of the artist that I want to find and then it would skip straight to the point in the list where I want. For example, I want a Gary Numan track so I click the drop down button on the right side of the column header for Artist and an alphabetical list drops down from the column header allowing me to scroll down and pick the letter G. The Browse list then instantly jumps to G at the top. I then just scroll down to Gary Numan and find the track that I want. I know there is a Browse panel with a similar feature, but this simple idea could make jumping to tracks that you want quickly without opening the Browse panel and by just using the main Browse window. Ofcourse, this could be an option that can be turned on or off within Setup under a browse option called something like Jump lists. It could also be enabled for other columns such as Album and Song.