Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

"DJ2GO2 disables serato Dj software"

TruBeatJunky 7:58 AM - 8 November, 2017
After downloading a DJ2GO2 as part of my work flow it seems to have disabled my main controller unplayable... It connects with a error message shows dual decks, but transport play and cue buttons do not function anymore, leaving me with only the DJ2GO2 controller... what happened? please help!
TruBeatJunky 8:02 AM - 8 November, 2017
I have done everything to get my main controller to work and no luick. I have reinstalled serato dj removing serato dj intro and still cannot get functionality back for my ddj-sx2. I have gigs comming up....any ideas??
Serato, Support
Milan B 10:55 AM - 12 November, 2017
Hey TruBeatJunky,

Have you tried all the steps in our Troubleshooting Connection Issues guide?

- support.serato.com

If so, and you're still unable to connect your DDJ-SX2 please open a help request.

support.serato.com
TruBeatJunky 5:41 AM - 16 November, 2017
I will look into that thank you...
TruBeatJunky 9:26 AM - 16 November, 2017
Quote:
Hey TruBeatJunky,

Have you tried all the steps in our Troubleshooting Connection Issues guide?

- support.serato.com

If so, and you're still unable to connect your DDJ-SX2 please open a help request.

support.serato.com

Thank you for the trouble shooting guide on connections... Unfortunately they did not coorect my issue. I will give you a brief discription of the process that led to my issue. Serato 1.9.6 worked beautifully with my DDJ-SX2 before updating to 1.9.9 - Reason for update was Numarks DJ2GO2, so i loaded SERATO DJ Intro 1.ver. Everything worked fine, DJ2GO2 in serato dj intro and DDJ-SX2 in serato dj... Now DJ2GO2 offered a full 14day trial of serato dj. when prompted to update in serato intro the trial asked if i wanted to keep old version of serato 1.9.6 I continued with a separate version so i could keep original that came with my pioneer ddj-sx2 That's where my issues began. Whenever i tried to use pioneer ddj-sx2 it would recognize the controller ddj-sx2 but soon as the two turn tables appeared the PLAY/PAUSE transport function disappeared from serato program leaving me only with the search scroll function and also allowed selected songs to be loaded into all 4 channels of turntables But wont Play tracks. when i unplugged ddj-sx2 controller it would allow the one song selected for turntable one to spin and sound meter jumps but no sound. i plug in DJ2GO2 and now the turntables reappear in serato ver 1.9.9 load mini controller and plays and sound card from DJ2GO work. I reloaded serato dj 1.9.6 half a dozen times and it continues to behave the same and trial period countdown still appering still appearing. its been nearly two weeks without any real solution for my main controller. Had to pass a gig this past Saturday. Im wondering why it conflicted. My guess is the trial recognized all the versions of serato being thes erato Intro 1.ver vs. my original pioneer ddj-sx2 ver. 1.9.6 of serato vs the 1.9.9 ver. so i could use DJ2GO2 as secondary controller. And also doing the free version of serato 14 day trial to get DJ2GO2 to work in serato DJ. I just need my pioneer back. what can i do to make it work again?
ExplicitSound 1:04 PM - 30 June, 2018
I’m having the exact same problem with my MC7000. Was this issue ever resolved?
TruBeatJunky 9:02 PM - 26 July, 2018
no unfortunately not.
waterstyle 9:18 PM - 27 July, 2018
Hi I've purchased numark dj2go2. It's all good when i use dj serato intro but when i try serato dj pro or lite a problem appear..the problem is; when a song plays on 1. cannel i can't listen 2. channel's song with just headphone..it plays on headphone and speakers on both of them..however serato intro doesn't show this problem. how can i fix this?
(sorry for bad english)
Kbryant 8:42 AM - 4 November, 2018
same problem with me and my numark ns7II. same day I connected the dj2gopro I had a wedding to do that evening and all of a sudden serato kept stopping and freezing serval times during the night!!!! I updated during a break and it played for about an hour , but still kept freezing throughout the night. Music stopping and the program would freeze. Green message alert displayed in the lower corner is constantly there (uograde or activate to dj pro) and 13 days remain with trail. how do I unistaled everything associated with the $80 dj2gopro controller so that I can use my much more expensive NS7II controiller and djpro that came with it without fear of freezing?
DJ Kickback 3:10 PM - 14 December, 2018
i plug in my dj2g02 using serato pro and it immediately offered me a 14 day free trial. I own a DJSX and never had this problem with Pro. any ideas?
DJ Tecniq 4:13 PM - 4 May, 2019
Quote:
i plug in my dj2g02 using serato pro and it immediately offered me a 14 day free trial. I own a DJSX and never had this problem with Pro. any ideas?[/quotes]The Numark DJ2go2 is compatible freely with SDJ Lite. In order for you to use it with SDJ Pro you need a SDJ license. Your SX is seperate and it’s compatible as a plug & play device for SDJ advanced software. The DJ2go2 is not a plug & play device for SDJ however it is upgradable for use if you purchase the license. Your SX model has the license tied to that device only.
DJ Tecniq 4:17 PM - 4 May, 2019
Quote:
i plug in my dj2g02 using serato pro and it immediately offered me a 14 day free trial. I own a DJSX and never had this problem with Pro. any ideas?

The Numark DJ2go2 is compatible freely with SDJ Lite. In order for you to use it with SDJ Pro you need a SDJ license. Your SX is seperate and it’s compatible freely as a plug & play device for SDJ advanced software. The DJ2go2 is not a plug & play device for SDJ however it is upgradable for use if you purchase the license. Your SX model has the license tied to that device only hope that helps.
Sierra B 5:36 PM - 9 November, 2019
Has this issue been resolved going through the same problem now with my SX2. Connected Dj2go2 while on the roaf, now my SX2 won't work.