DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Please Help!! Technics mk2 won't power up??

Amilou 8:08 AM - 4 November, 2017
Played them Thursday evening...........great mix no problem, went to work Friday come home switched them on &......... The left deck does nothing! No lights no spin.......NOTHING!!
I tried the obvious such as different plug socket- changed fuse in plug- checked wiring ect & still nothing!
Now, I'm no professional but I'm usually quite good with things like this once pointed in the right direction, I'm hoping it's nothing too serious & willing to give it a shot myself. Any advise or suggestions please 😊
(P.S I changed the led's in both decks to blue ones about 2 years ago, & just read a post about this burning circuits out over time? is this right?)
The Return of Dj Sparky 2:15 PM - 4 November, 2017
take the platter off and check the voltage didn't get changed,

either way looks like your going to have to open it and see if the fuse is blown and hope it is as that is the easy fix or else its a new psu

Watchwww.youtube.com
Amilou 8:51 PM - 4 November, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm under the impression there's 2 fuses is that right?