Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Still no love for Hamster?

Dj Chris Roxx 7:20 PM - 28 October, 2017
Anyone have any new insight with reverse crossfading when using Serato DJ video?
O.B.1 10:02 AM - 30 November, 2017
Good question! I'm not sure of the answer because I stubbornly still use Scratch Live with Serato Video plug-in.
The Rane ttm57 adjusts the audio AND video settings instantly to hamster when engaging the crossfader reverse button.
On the Rane 62 the crossfader reverse switch works for audio but for video you have to click the midi tab while video/fader settings are showing and then reassign the cross fader in the video tab by clicking on it, moving the fader so it recognizes the midi assignment, and the push 'tab' on the keyboard to reverse.

*Tracking this thread out of curiosity...
Dj Chris Roxx 4:39 PM - 30 November, 2017
I use a TTM57 w/1200s but for video gig I’m planning to use my DDJSZ2. I was surprised to see that Serato didn’t think about this hamster feature for both video & audio.
DJMRNICE 3:31 PM - 20 January, 2020
I have been trying to do this with rane seventy two. Is there a way to reverse the crossfader in serato video?
Dj Chris Roxx 4:28 PM - 20 January, 2020
Hamster should work fine on a 62, i’ve mixed videos with one b4. I use an S9 and Hamster works perfect when mixing videos too. Doesn’t on my DDJ-SZII though.
DJMRNICE 4:55 PM - 20 January, 2020
Quote:
Hamster should work fine on a 62, i’ve mixed videos with one b4. I use an S9 and Hamster works perfect when mixing videos too. Doesn’t on my DDJ-SZII though.

I didnt say 62. I said 72
Dj Chris Roxx 5:41 PM - 20 January, 2020
My bad bro