Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

RE-INSTATE ECHO FADE OUT FX

Dj Peeno 1:59 PM - 11 October, 2017
Hello Team,

You guys are doing a great job. Please keep it up.

I noticed a couple of months ago that one of the Serato DJ updates de-comissioned the above mentioned effect.

I'd normally or should i say sometimes, use this in combination with the back spin or simply hit the effect button and stop the song when fading out a track on one channel. This first step with either the second or third steps when carried out simultaneously with the quantize beats set at 1 beat, gives a nice, gradually declining fade out effect.

I beg of you to please return this fx in one of the updates in the nearest future. i know some djs that have refused to update their apps due to this limitation.

Kindly reconsider.

Thank you
DJMIYAGI 8:23 PM - 11 October, 2017
Echo Out is part of the Wolf Pack FX. You have to go to My Serato at the bottom right of the screen in offline mode. Then click Activate/Buy, then the My Products tab. From there, you will be able to activate the Wolf Pack FX. That will get you your Echo Out back.
Dj Peeno 3:51 PM - 1 November, 2017
Quote:
Echo Out is part of the Wolf Pack FX. You have to go to My Serato at the bottom right of the screen in offline mode. Then click Activate/Buy, then the My Products tab. From there, you will be able to activate the Wolf Pack FX. That will get you your Echo Out back.

Realllly? Wow, how come i never thought of this.

Just did it now, thanks a lot for the information.
DJMIYAGI 4:57 PM - 1 November, 2017
Glad to help!
vjMeely 9:09 AM - 3 November, 2017
And then you are faced with remembering to turn the Echo Out FX off before starting your next track on the same deck.