Serato DJ Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Intro software and controllers.

Activating Numark dj2go2

DJ Ellie-El 3:58 AM - 11 October, 2017
If you are using a sdj controller with the full version of sdj do you still need to install sdj intro to activate your new Numark dj2go2?
Michael R 1:51 AM - 12 October, 2017
Hi DJ Ellie-El,

To use the Numark DJ2GO2 with Serato DJ you need to own a Serato DJ license. Looking at your forum account, it appears that you haven't purchased one so you would need to do so if you wanted to use it with Serato DJ.

Without a Serato DJ license, you'll need to use Serato DJ Intro with the DJ2GO2. This is free to use :)

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Michael.
El Lobo 3:16 PM - 7 November, 2017
hi i just buy dj2go2 but i have an issue to connect it with my serato dj. i bought a ddj-sx2, it works perfect on my serato dj. anybody can help me?
DJ Tecniq 2:36 AM - 9 November, 2017
Quote:
hi i just buy dj2go2 but i have an issue to connect it with my serato dj. i bought a ddj-sx2, it works perfect on my serato dj. anybody can help me?
The Numark dj2go2 is an upgrade ready device for Serato DJ in order to use it with Serato DJ you need to purchase a SDJ license as it is only a Serato Intro enabled controller out the box. Your SX is an expensive controller which is plug & play for SDJ which does not require a license. They are separate devices the Numark device requires a license for use of Serato DJ.