Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Vinyl compensation mode for P&T plug in

FABROK 4:23 PM - 30 September, 2017
Hello all, i originally started this as an issue in the forum (have pasted that below)
In short i get big floor noise / rumble on vinyl rips, when using Pitch & Time in Serato. Switch P&T off, floor noise goes. Digital, non ripped music is fine. This happening to anyone else? I cant be the only one! So basically not usable at the mo, annoying seeing as its a paid upgrade. So less of a feature request, more of a feature fix.
Reckon it could be solved by building in a 'floor noise detect' feature into P&T?
But yeah, needs to be fixed either way!
Below is the original post with ore detailed info..

Thanks all

Hello everyone, thought i'd post this as it was driving me nuts for ages. Basically i would rip a vinyl, plays back fine in finder / itunes, soon as it comes into serato for playback i get mega floor noise rumble. So even before the music starts the beginning of the lead in to the record (or indeed a quiet no bass part of the record), would be super boomy / rumble.
Not great last saturday on a 10k rig!
After much messing about i find that if you have pitch lock switched on it must listen / analyse to the floor noise of a vinyl and try to pitch it / change something? In any case when you switch pitch lock off (pitch n time) it goes away and your just left with the normal pops and cracks from the record.
Its almost like switching a bass boost on and off. This is at 0% pitch so in essence p&t shouldnt be doing anything anyhow?
So not ideal as it means i cant use pitch lock with vinyl rips.
Now maybe this is a known thing, or i'm missing something (like a vinyl floor noise compensation button)
Hopefully this helps someone else, or someone may have some good advice to combat this.
Would be great to use vinyl rips, and p&t, without creating this weird floor noise boost.
I'm on latest DJ / Pitch n Time. 2013 macbook, SL3.
Many thanks!