Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Smart crate Pulse locker issue

Cwite 1:55 PM - 26 September, 2017
Hey Serato team

Just found a small oversite/ bug with Smart crates and Pulselocker.

When Serato DJ is booted up, any Smart crates that don't have the live update ticked don't populate any pulse locker tracks that should actually be listed.

If you do a manual update they appear. And the live lists work just as you would expect.

A bit weird. I'm jumping between 1.9.8 and 1.9.6 because I'm have performance stability issues with 1.9.8, but both versions do this.
Serato, Support
Mike.C 3:51 AM - 27 September, 2017
Hi Cwite, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would like to confirm if this is a bug by investigating the issue further with you. Could you please start a help request by hitting the green button at the bottom right of this page.

If you could attach a copy of your '_Serato_' folder (minus any recorded files that may be in there) in your email this will enable use to try and replicate the issue in the office. Any supporting screenshots to explain the issue would also be helpful.
Cwite 1:52 PM - 30 September, 2017
Hey Mike

I have an open ticket with David for a few system kinks already, do you want me to open a fresh report or just piggy back the on going one?
Serato, Support
Mike.C 9:01 PM - 1 October, 2017
Hey Cwite, Cool, it might be best to speak with David about that, he may want to keep the issues separate to avoid clutter but it may also be an easy answer that he has, just hit him up on the ticket you have running currently.