Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Live Stream + Yourself + Mix Emergency

kaikava 3:51 PM - 13 September, 2017
Hi there fellow DJs, just have a question that might be confusing but will try my best to explain.

So there is this DJ that's Live Streaming, and as he does the output of the video ( I know that it is mixemergency ) is behind him and he appears on the output screen performing and it's like he's transparent if that makes sense. It's just his DJ Logo, himself with his gears that appears..

I've been trying to figure this out but have no idea how to. Please help!
DeeJay Fingers 12:33 AM - 14 September, 2017
its called a green screen..most likely he's using OBS with a capture device ...
kaikava 6:45 AM - 14 September, 2017
Quote:

Dejay Fingers have you done it before? And if so, can you help me out with the steps of doing it or the settings please?
popnwave 1:15 PM - 14 September, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Dejay Fingers have you done it before? And if so, can you help me out with the steps of doing it or the settings please?

If you're on Facebook search for "Video DJs Worldwide Group" and request to join. Ask in there and you should get some good feedback, there are a couple of guys who do it regularly on there.
DeeJay Fingers 2:31 AM - 15 September, 2017
yeah I do it once in while when I'm bored ...lol ...if you can't find help on that group just PM me ill be happy to help you out
kaikava 6:17 AM - 15 September, 2017
thanks for that direction Mike. I'll give it a go on facebook.. And I'll definitely let you know Dejay Fingers if facebook fails. Thanks for heling..
DJ Tecniq 1:50 PM - 15 September, 2017
Read this dude. The beauty of this hack is that it allows you to post to any profile page, group etc it's usually how I do all my fb live feeds so instead of your "DJ page" you can go live from your main profile page and then copy the stream link to other pages. Cheers iag.me
DJ Tecniq 1:53 PM - 15 September, 2017
Here's one of my feeds I've gone 4 hrs before. www.facebook.com