Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Sick and damn tired of asking.

Tommy R 2:39 AM - 26 August, 2017
So I started a support ticket. It went like this:
Ever since ITCH we have been asking for day mode. GIVE US FUCKING DAY MODE ALREADY. A lot of us DJ outside and with this fucking glossy laptop screen it's FUCKING HARD TO SEE THE DAMN SCREEN. ITCH had it please for fucks sake let Serato DJ have it.
 6 3:10 AM - 26 August, 2017
What you're asking for isn't a support ticket. It's a feature suggestion. No wonder....
Tommy R 7:32 AM - 26 August, 2017
Quote:
What you're asking for isn't a support ticket. It's a feature suggestion. No wonder....

Um hello captain obvious. We've tried every forum and every other possibility, so this is last resort. Anything else smart to say?
Dj Ricky Redz 12:37 PM - 26 August, 2017
I'm just tired!!!
had so many day gigs this summer and SUFFERED!

I work with a huge company that does sound, stage & lighting and this is our biggest complaint about Serato dj

Dear Serato,

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

GIVE US DAY MODE!!!!
DjSyndic8 9:11 PM - 26 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Um hello captain obvious. We've tried every forum and every other possibility, so this is last resort. Anything else smart to say?

did you say please to serato?
Tommy R 9:24 PM - 26 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

did you say please to serato?

Yes literally a million times. I'm sick of being nice.
DjSyndic8 10:00 PM - 26 August, 2017
what about...... when you do gigs that require the screen to be in daytime mode use the serato dj version that has this option I forget which version it is but its definitely on one of the versions
Tommy R 11:40 PM - 26 August, 2017
Quote:
what about...... when you do gigs that require the screen to be in daytime mode use the serato dj version that has this option I forget which version it is but its definitely on one of the versions

Um obviously you're not a very good DJ. And do your research before you post. I've been with Serato since their launch date And ITCH is the version you're talking about. Good luck getting it to work with your gear. ED (eat dicks).
Despo 1:47 AM - 27 August, 2017
hey, mojaxx has a vid on this

Watchm.youtube.com

this is how I deal with it. It's not ideal, but it's the best we've got
Mr. Goodkat 2:01 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

yeah thats the obvious route, and its been available since

'their launch date'

damn tommy take a xan and call it a day
Tommy R 3:10 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

'their launch date'

NOOOO. LOL.

Tommy R 3:11 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

'their launch date'

NOOOO. LOL.

This is my every Saturday and Sunday is why.

youtu.be
DjSyndic8 4:31 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

'their launch date'

NOOOO. LOL.

youtu.be

tommy is a good example of a keyboard warrior talk tough behind a screen and a keyboard but when u see him on the streets u can see why hes so angry at life... take it easy Tommy all you need is a Hug and some love lol with your kinda attitude no wonder Serato don't want to talk to you I think you deserve to be a VIP member @ Virtual DJ they have day, night, summer, winter, mode all in one on virtual DJ good luck there angry smurf
Tommy R 7:12 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

'their launch date'

NOOOO. LOL.

youtu.be

tommy is a good example of a keyboard warrior talk tough behind a screen and a keyboard but when u see him on the streets u can see why hes so angry at life... take it easy Tommy all you need is a Hug and some love lol with your kinda attitude no wonder Serato don't want to talk to you I think you deserve to be a VIP member @ Virtual DJ they have day, night, summer, winter, mode all in one on virtual DJ good luck there angry smurf

At least I'm an intelligent keyboard warrior. DJ Syndcate number 8, your type of rhetoric comes from people, as yourself, who are confined to one way of thinking. People like you do enough just to get by. They have no desire to move forward or advance in life. You are marked by or thus showing an unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience. You trumpet rules and excellence and achievement, but only in the areas that you think you may have an advantage. It’s really you needing to feel better than me. And not because you feel the need to pursue excellence, but because you besting on me, at or on, some esoteric scale somehow assuages your feelings of guilty ineptness. Ever notice that those people that doubt the most seem to have the loudest voices? You may figure out why, but in this case most likely not. Normal humans are programmed to give others the benefit of the doubt. We tend to think that at the end of the day, others will do the right thing by us. That eventually the truth will win out over all that is evil. I know that a debate here is your goal, but i will not leave you with the gratitude. You want to get me to get flustered, get emotional, and maybe if you have sense enough try to leave me confused. I know that's what makes naive people, as yourself, smile on the inside. But between your pettiness and general nonsense that you will try to spew at me, there is the truth and some quiet brilliance in my thinking. The pain from your hate clouds ruin anything of intellectual value that you could actually provide here and in throughout life in general. If you would have mentally prefaced my somewhat negative statement with an opening line of "in my opinion," followed by an un-shallow well thought out statement, your negativity would have a much larger impact on me, but not the case here. Really if we smart humans would let simple minded people control our lives, you would then blissfully with a well scented hand and with all pleasure be ready to make our lives miserable. And while you go on and on about whatever jibber jabber you may be masquerading as intelligence, I will be secretly saying this in my head and laughing on the inside. It is a tough life being mental midget. You'll see that your protagonist self is not just a victim of rumors from a cruel system or society, but also an arrogant, frightened non keyboard warrior, and most likely a shoddy DJ, that is equally responsible (if not more so) for your own suffering. The world has no shortage of foolish loudmouths vomiting forth their opinions in desperate attempts to seem wise, but I don't need to tell you that!
Tommy R 7:23 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

Despo I've been following Mojaxx and DJ City for many years. When you invert the colors it fucks with Serato Video and Really messes up the waveforms. If you don't mix and just play on songs it's okay for these $100 a night DJ's. But when you put on a performance it's a different story.
DjSyndic8 9:34 AM - 27 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchm.youtube.com

'their launch date'

NOOOO. LOL.

youtu.be

At least I'm an intelligent keyboard warrior. DJ Syndcate number 8, your type of rhetoric comes from people, as yourself, who are confined to one way of thinking. People like you do enough just to get by. They have no desire to move forward or advance in life. You are marked by or thus showing an unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience. You trumpet rules and excellence and achievement, but only in the areas that you think you may have an advantage. It’s really you needing to feel better than me. And not because you feel the need to pursue excellence, but because you besting on me, at or on, some esoteric scale somehow assuages your feelings of guilty ineptness. Ever notice that those people that doubt the most seem to have the loudest voices? You may figure out why, but in this case most likely not. Normal humans are programmed to give others the benefit of the doubt. We tend to think that at the end of the day, others will do the right thing by us. That eventually the truth will win out over all that is evil. I know that a debate here is your goal, but i will not leave you with the gratitude. You want to get me to get flustered, get emotional, and maybe if you have sense enough try to leave me confused. I know that's what makes naive people, as yourself, smile on the inside. But between your pettiness and general nonsense that you will try to spew at me, there is the truth and some quiet brilliance in my thinking. The pain from your hate clouds ruin anything of intellectual value that you could actually provide here and in throughout life in general. If you would have mentally prefaced my somewhat negative statement with an opening line of "in my opinion," followed by an un-shallow well thought out statement, your negativity would have a much larger impact on me, but not the case here. Really if we smart humans would let simple minded people control our lives, you would then blissfully with a well scented hand and with all pleasure be ready to make our lives miserable. And while you go on and on about whatever jibber jabber you may be masquerading as intelligence, I will be secretly saying this in my head and laughing on the inside. It is a tough life being mental midget. You'll see that your protagonist self is not just a victim of rumors from a cruel system or society, but also an arrogant, frightened non keyboard warrior, and most likely a shoddy DJ, that is equally responsible (if not more so) for your own suffering. The world has no shortage of foolish loudmouths vomiting forth their opinions in desperate attempts to seem wise, but I don't need to tell you that!

theres a right way of doing things and theres your way of doing things being angry at a Company like Serato is not going to do any good... its not going to make serato speed things up for you, u are just a little ant in the equation in Serato's world, I was exactly like you 10 years ago angry because Serato had a large library memory issue and they didn't think so, and now they have finally admitted there is a memory issue, I was so angry and stressed for so long, but now I just chill there's nothing you can do about it, that's Just how these companies are, by the way I think your new here because your not using the quote system properly on your posts, I really hope they do get the night and day option because it is a useful tool,
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:16 PM - 17 December, 2018
Syndick, the dude that knows the software better then you because he's from New Zealand haha, I must find that post again
MeeHow 8:43 PM - 17 December, 2018
How hard is to implement day/night mode ?
it's been requested by many dj's for years...
just asking..
Chino 8:55 PM - 17 December, 2018
Quote:

Dear Serato,

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

GIVE US DAY MODE!!!!

+1000!!!
DjSyndic8 9:01 PM - 17 December, 2018
Quote:
How hard is to implement day/night mode ?
it's been requested by many dj's for years...
just asking..

the more u ask about it the more Serato ignores it... just way it is bro, have u posted in the feature request section?
MeeHow 9:12 PM - 17 December, 2018
"the more u ask about it the more Serato ignores" LMAO
yes,
like 3 years ago
(:
DJ Intrigue 10:51 PM - 17 December, 2018
In my opinion Serato taking the time to make a "Day Mode" would be a complete waste of time and resources.

Please Serato, put this on the backburner and continue to keep your priorities aligned with the Rane 72 Nation.

Thank you!
Comrade Tulayev 10:53 PM - 17 December, 2018
Invert your screen colours. Job done.
DjSyndic8 12:02 AM - 18 December, 2018
Or wear polarised sunglasses it cuts the glare from your screen now you see the screen better😊👍
DJ Intrigue 5:12 PM - 18 December, 2018
Oh and additionally, day mode is completely unnecessary and only requested by a small group of users.

The gorgeous screen on my Rane 72 has worked phenomenal in all conditions. The anti-glare screen protector I placed on the unit I am sure has helped me. I can see the screen fine in any and all conditions; rain, shine, wind, hail, snow- it just does it all.
Mr. Goodkat 5:40 PM - 18 December, 2018
go away aptidda.
DJ Intrigue 5:46 PM - 18 December, 2018
Quote:
go away aptidda.

XOXO. Happy holidays you beauty!