Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

A new music platform. you decide

NewPlatform 7:26 AM - 21 August, 2017
Hello everyone,
Due to the instability of the streaming music industry in 2017, I have two directions for a new platform that can go...

1) A Soundcloud platform with Mixcloud features though Soundcloud now allows DJ sets; so I'm stuck on this one. Artist's would still receive their royalties through a blanket license though are Artists/DJ's still willing to pay a $15/month fee for a new DJ set/mixtape platform?

2) An Audiomack platform for up-and-coming talent / independent artists. Audiomack operates by making the artist agree that their uploads to the website are their original content and will be classified as "Royalty free music" only for sharing. Artists can make a bit of change by playing an advertisement stream before the track plays. I'm not a fan of their name though -- it took me 2 months to remember it.

My team and I want to get on this as soon as possible. We'd prefer to use a Soundcloud type layout as it's nicer to look at.

If anyone has an opinion for the above, please input your thoughts. If you have any ideas as to what you would want to see on a new music sharing platform, please input your thoughts. Ideally, we want to be online within 1-2 months.

-Bless