Quote:
No eq section?

you are asking the real question here!
Carldee 9:07 PM - 21 August, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
No eq section?

It's being marketed as a sub $80 piece of kit - look at the size of it man - it has all the basics and more packed into something no bigger than a macbooks palmrest, what are you expecting here????? You want more features, GO BIGGER, there is enough choice out there.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:46 PM - 22 August, 2017
Quote:
How much is it going for?

Please contact your local distributor for prices.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 9:46 PM - 22 August, 2017
Quote:
Does it work with serato pro to

It will if you have a Serato DJ license activated.
djchinomegamixer 3:07 AM - 23 August, 2017
When is going to be relased to the public ?
Carldee 6:15 PM - 23 August, 2017
Quote:
When is going to be relased to the public ?

UK Numark tell me 20th September here in the UK.
djchinomegamixer 6:40 PM - 23 August, 2017
But when in the united states ?
Carldee 12:47 PM - 14 September, 2017
Quote:
But when in the united states ?

Not sure, all indications are its avail already there? I'm in the UK and mine is delivered this coming Saturday (15th Sept)
GinSoul 7:18 PM - 22 September, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No eq section?

It's being marketed as a sub $80 piece of kit - look at the size of it man - it has all the basics and more packed into something no bigger than a macbooks palmrest, what are you expecting here????? You want more features, GO BIGGER, there is enough choice out there.

What kind of newbie are you man? EQ'ing is one of the most basic feature of a mixer! Ever made a long transition without taking out the low-End of the current track? Not speaking of the also mixing faders.... Your argument is like saying: oh you selling an 100$ car and expecting it to have a steeringwheel and brakes...Anyways I am happy with my sixtytwo. I was just currious.
Carldee 12:49 AM - 23 September, 2017
Quote:
No eq section?

Quote:

What kind of newbie are you man? EQ'ing is one of the most basic feature of a mixer! Ever made a long transition without taking out the low-End of the current track? Not speaking of the also mixing faders.... Your argument is like saying: oh you selling an 100$ car and expecting it to have a steeringwheel and brakes...Anyways I am happy with my sixtytwo. I was just currious.

30 Years Nightclub and event experience. Owner of an AV company. Supplier to Sony, Universal, 2 million pounds worth of hire kit alone in stock at any one time. That's the kind of 'newbie' I am 'man'.

The sixty two is terrible. We've thrown 3 out before I refused to stock any more. Anyway, back to the topic - first of all..why are you even in this post? Just to 'diss' a new product. You haven't even looked at what it's been promoted at, which market, which customer...

It's clear EXACTLY -to anyone that has actually seen the ads, read the reviews and spoke to Numark or attended shows - what the unit is aimed at.

Stop trying to trash a handy product you've never even layed hands on yet.

Oh and so far as your comments on EQ.... your English translation actually hurt my head, but I can tell you, once again, as you seem to be missing the point - more features and more functions means a bigger unit and bigger price point - again - this is not what Numark set out to achieve by bringing this unit to market.

As per my original post - there are plenty of options out there to fulfil your needs, we don't need idiots stating the obvious that the DJ2GO2 doesn't have this, doesn't have that. We can make our own minds up.
Carldee 12:54 AM - 23 September, 2017
Ginsoul, I've spent some time listening to some of your mixes as I wanted to see if you were really in a position to offer insults and call out fellow DJ's as 'newbies'. I gotta say, some of your mix transitions are absolutely disastrous. As a fellow professional I would really recommend taking down some of them if you are trying to use them as self promotion. You are not doing yourself, or the sixty-two's rep any favours.
VinnyH 9:36 AM - 3 November, 2017
Anybody know if this will work with an iPad?
ronny24 1:21 PM - 5 November, 2017
You can add music playlist by using from MusConv.com
djlamberto 8:42 AM - 9 February, 2018
it works very well having tried it www.djlamberto.com