DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Best website builder for a quick TEMPORARY website

JoeClark 11:30 AM - 12 August, 2017
Hello,

I am going to build a website using wordpress but I need to find instructions and take some time doing that.
For reasons I do not want to get into I need to put up a temporary website that is not submitted to the search engines. I will wait until I get my wordpress website up and then submit that to the search engines.I also checked Website builder video for help, but wasnt satisfied.
I was wondering if you think that weebly.com could be useful for building a very temporary website that I could quickly dismantle once I get my wordpress site up and running?
Would there be any problems with my domain name or my host or the search engines if I did the above strategy. I just need to bounce this off of some of you to see what you think.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
DJ Dub (DC's Own) 12:33 AM - 10 September, 2017
WIX
paulbraam 12:32 PM - 20 November, 2017
I think Mobirise Free Website Builder could be the best option for you.
 6 8:57 PM - 16 January, 2018
Quote:
WIX

This is the easiest option that I know of. I’ve had Wix in the past and it’s super easy to build a website. I now use WordPress.

www.TurntableMix.com
Wavespeech 6:51 PM - 17 January, 2018
And depending on your hosting provider you can just point your URL at the first website with a temporary redirect, not scraped by search engines, once you've built your site with whatever template you'd use a permanant redirect and search engines would see it.
Dj cuervo 10:40 PM - 18 January, 2018
use Wordpress (youtube) and buy template.
get domain from go daddy
get hosting from Hostgator
You will own the site