What's up dj*s

Does anybody use videotoolz2.0
I been using it on and off for awhile
THE SITE SHUTDOWN !
TOOK MY MONEY FOR THIS MONTH
I TRYED TO LOG IN AND NOTHING

2ND TIME THEY DID THIS IN 2 YEARS
WHAT SHOULD I DO ????...THANKS
They were just updating it's fine now. They revamped the site and have quite a selection for a cheap pool.
djsal1976 1:35 PM - 7 August, 2017
Seems shady
This is the second time in 2 years
I will check . Ty
For the other comment ...
djsal1976 1:46 PM - 7 August, 2017
Btw . It's not cheap. The videos are whats
Hot ... if u use , & pay for serato video
Or use virtual dj video ( free)
They dont have everything
They mainly have newer music
Then old ... occasional throwbacks
Videos ...ect

Also. You should get a warning
When the site goes down for "updates".. I use it on the fly at party's... tell me how it works when site is down..
DJ Tecniq 5:38 PM - 7 August, 2017
Quote:
Btw . It's not cheap. The videos are whats
Hot ... if u use , & pay for serato video
Or use virtual dj video ( free)
They dont have everything
They mainly have newer music
Then old ... occasional throwbacks
Videos ...ect

Also. You should get a warning
When the site goes down for "updates".. I use it on the fly at party's... tell me how it works when site is down..
I do agree with you however they have a lot of video edits the legit pools don't have esp remixes, redrums etc. I'm grandfathered in at $12 a month but I've been a members for 2 yrs. I bitched the last time they shut down and they offered me a discount. Can't complain really and they have a huge selection of acapellas which is right up my alley.
agentjimmyc 4:55 PM - 25 January, 2018
Pretty unprofessional and quite frankly fraudulent the way they took December 2017 dues and then shut down in mid January 2018 without notice. They had to know they were shutting down. Events like that don't simply happen overnight. I'm very disappointed and quite frankly pissed at the way they simply posted "We are no longer providing DJ services" and expect everyone to just say ok and walk away like sheep. They don't even have the professional courtesy of answering the phone nor did they answer my email. They never answered my emails!! I feel as if I've been swindled. A damn shame. I thought they were pretty good when it was up and running after the overhaul they did a while back.... anyone suggest a legit and musically well rounded pool I can join?
DJ Tecniq 6:17 PM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:
Pretty unprofessional and quite frankly fraudulent the way they took December 2017 dues and then shut down in mid January 2018 without notice. They had to know they were shutting down. Events like that don't simply happen overnight. I'm very disappointed and quite frankly pissed at the way they simply posted "We are no longer providing DJ services" and expect everyone to just say ok and walk away like sheep. They don't even have the professional courtesy of answering the phone nor did they answer my email. They never answered my emails!! I feel as if I've been swindled. A damn shame. I thought they were pretty good when it was up and running after the overhaul they did a while back.... anyone suggest a legit and musically well rounded pool I can join?
www.mymp3pool.com is pretty awesome
popnwave 6:19 PM - 25 January, 2018
Of the LEGIT video pools:

BPMSupreme (great variety, just don't have as much in HD, which I need).
SmashVidz (best quality - mostly urban, latin, dance)
Xtendamix (best variety)
PromoOnly (best for mobile with their squeaky clean edits in audio and video)

Are the only ones I'd consider, there are still tons of bootleg sites out there that people will chime in with, but those are always going to be a risk, just like VideoToolz. Here today, gone the next.

As for audio only, there are tons around and I'm sure someone can suggest something depending on the genres you need.
DJ Tecniq 6:45 PM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:
Of the LEGIT video pools:

BPMSupreme (great variety, just don't have as much in HD, which I need
I’ve heard bpm supreme is not legit either. Just sayin. I don’t think they have legal rights to the labels for their video edits. They claim they are legit but i doubt it.
popnwave 10:47 PM - 25 January, 2018
If they aren't they sure fly REALLY high profile for it. I mean their giveaways and associations with hardware vendors is top notch,
DJ Tecniq 11:10 PM - 25 January, 2018
Quote:
If they aren't they sure fly REALLY high profile for it. I mean their giveaways and associations with hardware vendors is top notch,
I thought that same thing. Their promote the shit out of their service i will def give them that.
Xtendamix 4:32 PM - 26 January, 2018
Bpm Supreme isn't legit. This is the first domino to fall.

The funny thing about it is a lot of them have gone to the labels to try to get permissions cause they know D-Day is coming. Regardless of it they get permission or not, they are still gonna operate, so they've already red flagged themselves.

If you guys wanna spend your money on bootleg pools go ahead. When they fall, you won't get it back. I'd be surprised to see if half of them make it till the end of 2018, now that the first precedent is set.
popnwave 5:00 PM - 26 January, 2018
Quote:
Bpm Supreme isn't legit. This is the first domino to fall.

The funny thing about it is a lot of them have gone to the labels to try to get permissions cause they know D-Day is coming. Regardless of it they get permission or not, they are still gonna operate, so they've already red flagged themselves.

If you guys wanna spend your money on bootleg pools go ahead. When they fall, you won't get it back. I'd be surprised to see if half of them make it till the end of 2018, now that the first precedent is set.

Thanks for the clarification, I think a lot of the grey places operate by "ask for forgiveness, not permission" or try to stay under the radar and then get nailed.
Xtendamix 2:51 PM - 28 January, 2018
What's the Grey area for these pools? They don't have permission to distribute videos, so it's illegal. It's bootlegging, so it violates copyright. It's as black and white as it gets

The "ask for forgiveness" is long gone. The labels are out for blood. It's a lawsuit and potential criminal charges.

Grab the popcorn guys, sit back and watch. It's gonna be a fun year
agentjimmyc 2:00 AM - 29 January, 2018
What's a good audio only pool with a wide variety of genres, edits and intros?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:32 PM - 30 January, 2018
Wow... tracking....

Quote:
What's a good audio only pool with a wide variety of genres, edits and intros?

Try www.idjpool.com and/or maybe latenightrecordpool.com
DJ320 2:51 PM - 31 January, 2018
Quote:
What's up dj*s

Does anybody use videotoolz2.0
I been using it on and off for awhile
THE SITE SHUTDOWN !
TOOK MY MONEY FOR THIS MONTH
I TRYED TO LOG IN AND NOTHING

2ND TIME THEY DID THIS IN 2 YEARS
WHAT SHOULD I DO ????...THANKS

I called my bank and put a stop payment on it because this is crazy. I check my account and I was charged for a few months they was out of service. Which is crazy...
Xtendamix 7:07 PM - 31 January, 2018
LOL!

Why do you guys invest in these bootleg sites? Each one of these video sites could become legit if they called up the labels and made a deal...But they don't. For one reason! They don't wanna pay! They don't want the restrictions that the Legit sites have and they don't wanna obey any rules.

They are in the business of making money and not paying any. So why would they refund you or care about taking your money when their entire objective isn't to do what's right, it's to maximize profit. They aren't gonna shut you down if you are giving them a cheque every month.

Hopefully one day you guys learn cause they will all start dropping like flies. Until then, invest wisely.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 6:47 PM - 6 February, 2018
They ain’t leavin 😂

Here’s an email I just got,

Dear Videotoolz Members,

First off we want to apologize for the extended wait for the new partnership with the new pool. We want the best for you guys and that's what they will be giving you. We have considered all the offers and we have chose who we will be going with. What in store for you guys you will be truly amazed and the wait will be worth it. We are now in the midst of implementing our system with the new pool. Once that is completed, you guys will be up and running.

The following is what we agreed on with the new pool; If you had a monthly membership you will get a month free! Whether you had a day remaining or 29 days remaining you will get a free month, plus a huge discount on your first purchase in their brand new store.

If you had an annual membership you will get one full year free! Whether you had a month left or 11 months left, plus you will also get a huge discount on your first purchase in their brand new store.

With this partnership you will get more editors, plus the ones you already loved along with more content and genres to choose from. They specialize in Classics & DJ Tools so we will fit nicely with them!

Thank you for your patience and we really do appreciate it as this transition has been very stressful for all of us. We are at the ending process and will be back up very soon..

Regards,

Videotoolz Team!
DJ Tecniq 7:13 PM - 6 February, 2018
Wonder how long it will take them to get up and running again🤔
popnwave 9:56 PM - 6 February, 2018
Who in the hell wants their baggage?

1. none of the legit pools are going to honor the money they took.
2. other pools that aren't legit have just put a bigger target on themselves by taking in their users.