DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Question for the Professors

Djkuks88 5:50 AM - 22 June, 2009

I would like to know if the ttm 57 would be possible to work with the itch program. I don’t want to purchase or use anything else: Mixer & Laptop only no other equipment to carry or Hook up at a club.

Open Minded Please?
MexiKanMan 8:55 AM - 22 June, 2009
no
DJ Cykophuk 7:24 PM - 24 June, 2009
Quote:
I don’t want to purchase or use anything else: Mixer & Laptop only no other equipment to carry or Hook up at a club.

you can already do that by mixing with hotkeys or the TTM57 control surface...you'll still have to beat match though.
eder 2:09 AM - 2 July, 2009
Quote:

I would like to know if the ttm 57 would be possible to work with the itch program. I don’t want to purchase or use anything else: Mixer & Laptop only no other equipment to carry or Hook up at a club.

Open Minded Please?

Open Minded I will be.

It does not work nor will it ever work with Itch. There was certain hardware built for Itch. You can't use Itch without the hardware due to Itch not being able to read the platter movement.
djgeeth 8:13 AM - 2 July, 2009
if you're already bringing a mixer, cables, laptop, etc, why not just take 1 TT or 1 cd deck and use doubles....its only 1 more thing to carry.