DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

SSL So. Cal Meeting for July

mightyjunebugg 9:19 PM - 12 June, 2006
Who's down? I need to know who's in so I know if we should have it at a club or at my house (both in Long Beach).

Here are the possible dates...what works for you?

Saturday July 8th
Sunday July 9th
Saturday July 15th
Sunday July 16th

I think the same time frame of noon til 5 works great...whats everyone else's input?
IanJ 9:29 PM - 12 June, 2006
I'm down for a trip to good ol' LB (my home town) I miss that spot way too much to pass it up... plus goin and kickin it with SSL cats you can't go wrong. Hell hopefully by then I'll have a job K.Smith and Anewsome know where I'm talking about, and I might be rockin a 57SL.
Dj Ryme 9:30 PM - 12 June, 2006
sundays are always better for me personally...... I usually dont have a gig on sunday and I can wild out without having to go to a gig afterwards.
mightyjunebugg 9:32 PM - 12 June, 2006
are any of your producers? I'd kinda like to get an MPC up in the setup...what do you all think?
IanJ 9:35 PM - 12 June, 2006
*not all producers use MPC's
mightyjunebugg 9:37 PM - 12 June, 2006
i know....I just LOVE when cats play the beats live on an mpc, just a thought we dont really need it
Dj Ryme 9:38 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
*not all producers use MPC's

but a BIG majority of them do.

I had one but sold it for my laptop, lol. I wasnt pumpin out enough platinum records..... I knew I should have had chamillionare spit over a beat!
IanJ 9:39 PM - 12 June, 2006
but I can do one better... how about a 5 year old computer that's held together with bubble gum and duct tape?
anewsome 9:40 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
are any of your producers? I'd kinda like to get an MPC up in the setup...what do you all think?

Maybe Egypt will bring an 808. Dude is crazy with that thing.
Dj K.Smith 9:41 PM - 12 June, 2006
Looks like you beat me on the post June... Damn you're fast...
anewsome 9:42 PM - 12 June, 2006
I have wedding on the 8th. Open all other weekend daytime,.. giggin at night though, except like Ryme, I don't usually have a Sunday gig. So, I'm in! Let's narrow down the date.
Dj KaGeN 9:42 PM - 12 June, 2006
"Who's down?" --- Who wouldn't be? You'd be crazy not to show up.
Dj KaGeN 9:44 PM - 12 June, 2006
* must practice hip-hop till next SSL Jam session
* must practice my skratch as to not be laughed at in public
Dj K.Smith 9:45 PM - 12 June, 2006
Yea I have a party on the 8th also in SFV from 8p-2a... The 15th is sticky too (7p-1a)... But I'm still down like 4 flat tires...
Julls 9:45 PM - 12 June, 2006
Yo I need to get stationed in Cali. Seems like its happin'in there. *come on uncle sam*
mightyjunebugg 9:46 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
Looks like you beat me on the post June... Damn you're fast...

I'm clinically BORED of my job and spend 90% of my day on the internet...I cant help but be fast, whate else is there to do! hee hee
Dj K.Smith 9:47 PM - 12 June, 2006
At least say hi in my slow post then... lol
anewsome 9:48 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
* must practice hip-hop till next SSL Jam session
* must practice my skratch as to not be laughed at in public

Man, I'm goin the other way. I'm practicing my house music for next session!
Dj KaGeN 9:50 PM - 12 June, 2006
lol... you're kiddin me.
Dj K.Smith 9:51 PM - 12 June, 2006
I'm trying to get some new blends ready for the shindig...
mightyjunebugg 9:52 PM - 12 June, 2006
HEY RANE AND SERATO MAKERS...Hows about some sponsorship for this wonderful meeting of the minds? Banners? Stickers? Maybe a rep might even want to come out and bring some shiny new equipent you've been dying to have tested?
mightyjunebugg 9:52 PM - 12 June, 2006
I'm drop a dope ass polka set on y'all!
Dj KaGeN 9:55 PM - 12 June, 2006
*ticker tape sound*

... this just in, MP3 sales have stared soaring over the past few hours, it seems there is a new wave of DJ's that are trying to up the bar for their next shindig...... more news at 10.....
Dj K.Smith 9:58 PM - 12 June, 2006
By popular demand we are about to do this SSL Jam Session again... Tentative location is at the mightyjunebugg's spot in the LBC... Dates available are looking like July 15th or July 22nd (the 29th is the wifey's class reunion)... Start leaving your preference of dates and the majority will obviously win out... PM me your celly so I can call you when its official...

Let's keep the time frame the same (12-6p) for those who will have a gig on those perspective evenings.. If you can bring setups also, please note that in your post...

Look what we done started on here anewsome?!?!? I'm loving it...

K.Smith
mightyjunebugg 10:01 PM - 12 June, 2006
I like July 16th...most people dont have gigs sunday nights...
djtonypsalms 10:03 PM - 12 June, 2006
I'm gonna try to make this one...

July 15th work for me.

Thanks for the invite MJB!

Peace!

Anthony A.K.A. djtonypsalms
djtonypsalms 10:04 PM - 12 June, 2006
EDIT: July 16th works for me. :)
DjWoody 10:13 PM - 12 June, 2006
Any sunday is good.
DjWoody 10:13 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
Man, I'm goin the other way. I'm practicing my house music for next session!

We should do a 2x4 Set together! Hehehehe... Those are always fun.
Dj KaGeN 10:17 PM - 12 June, 2006
ahh, there's an idea.. Let the house kids monopolize the decks 2*4 style.
Dj Ryme 10:19 PM - 12 June, 2006
16th works for me too!
Duran7609 10:38 PM - 12 June, 2006
if its in the daytime, i'm all for it! i usually don't play til night time, so i think a 12pm-6pm is the way too go!

and i think thats a great idea to see if we can get a SSL/Rane Rep to show up and get feedback from us diehard SSL users, and maybe bring food and drinks for us...might help out their marketing direction on what real dj's want too =)
mightyjunebugg 10:42 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
if its in the daytime, i'm all for it! i usually don't play til night time, so i think a 12pm-6pm is the way too go!

and i think thats a great idea to see if we can get a SSL/Rane Rep to show up and get feedback from us diehard SSL users, and maybe bring food and drinks for us...might help out their marketing direction on what real dj's want too =)

I love to cook even more than I love to dj...I'm gonna hook it up and I promise, only the cookies will be "green"

Its looking like its gonna be Sunday, July 16th from 12- 6 so far...
anewsome 10:45 PM - 12 June, 2006
16th works for me
Duran7609 10:47 PM - 12 June, 2006
16th is cool with me
Dj KaGeN 10:48 PM - 12 June, 2006
16th - I'm cool with that date/time.
DJ Flawless 10:53 PM - 12 June, 2006
YES

lets do this

i can bring 2 tt's and a cdjs and a 19"mixer

16th is good for me 2
ochoppin 11:03 PM - 12 June, 2006
I think I'll make this one. No cookies, though. I'd be Dj Trainwreck for the rest of the day.
ochoppin 11:04 PM - 12 June, 2006
I'll bring my MPC if anyone wants to use it.
djtonypsalms 11:19 PM - 12 June, 2006
Cookies... YUMMY!
anewsome 11:21 PM - 12 June, 2006
you guys know the rest of the forum hates us right?
djtonypsalms 11:25 PM - 12 June, 2006
The "rest" needs to step up, and start doing things in their neck of the woods.

Simple.
DJLorrence 11:29 PM - 12 June, 2006
any sunday is cool. just give me an address. ill bring some sweet and sour chicken, and fortune cookies.
CQuence 11:37 PM - 12 June, 2006
Sundays work a lot better for me
CQuence 11:38 PM - 12 June, 2006
Sunday the 16th i might add
IanJ 11:42 PM - 12 June, 2006
Quote:
you guys know the rest of the forum hates us right?

yeah but thats cause were in Cali and can get away with this stuff. I'm done for when ever this is going down, the 16th should work as long as I get everything set up before then so it all blends into a week of parties... man I don't think I will remember that week at all lol.
twinsouls 11:53 PM - 12 June, 2006
Is this an open invite or just the cats that made the last session? Ill roll out from Chino just to get up in there on the 16th. But it seems all you guys do big clubs and ish while Im just trying to work my way up. I can bring some grub though. But I cant get at them cookies, I'm sure there bomb though.
mightyjunebugg 11:56 PM - 12 June, 2006
its an open invite...im not a big club dj and i'm going.

awww, good ol' Chino!
IanJ 12:16 AM - 13 June, 2006
Twinsouls, I'm a no body when it comes to dj'in I had a weekly spot of a bar but I left cause they srcewed me over so... I'm not established at all.
IanJ 12:17 AM - 13 June, 2006
oh yeah forgot the add... I'm gonna make something for everyone who shows all I need to know is how many cats are showin up so I know how many to make. and no I'm not gonna say what I'm making so HA!
Dj KaGeN 12:19 AM - 13 June, 2006
^^ mad chemist?
Dj KaGeN 12:21 AM - 13 June, 2006
My grandma wants to go... that OK?

Watchwww.youtube.com
twinsouls 12:41 AM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:
My grandma wants to go... that OK?

Watchwww.youtube.com

LMAO!!!

So is it the 16th?

Friend/s: Bring em along or Leave em at home? I've draged everyone with me to record stores and they hate it and get bored. LOL. I can't help it if I need a couple hours more in the store than the average music consumer.
Julls 12:50 AM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:
The "rest" needs to step up, and start doing things in their neck of the woods.

Simple.

Yo I have tried and tried. Hardly any SSL users around me.
Dj K.Smith 2:16 AM - 13 June, 2006
Looks like the 16th is the date from 12-6pm... All the cats that want to go/are going hit me up so I can put a list together for the organization standpoint... That way I can give Junebugg a fa sho' list of who is coming... June, send me your email addy..

Also, let's get an equipment list together as far as what is going to be there and what is going to be brought..

Holla...

K.Smith
Dj K.Smith 2:19 AM - 13 June, 2006
BTW, anybody got a pair of powered speakers I can use this weekend? For a housewarming... I'm trying not to buy a pair...

PM me.. Im in Covina
mightyjunebugg 3:40 PM - 13 June, 2006
if its gonna be over 20 people, I'm gonna try to do it at my boys nightclub. He has EXCELLENT sound plus a huge video screen...I think it would be nice!
Revolutionary 4:06 PM - 13 June, 2006
Wish I was in Cali...
mightyjunebugg 4:22 PM - 13 June, 2006
Well, you still ahve a couple of weeks to book a flight! If you fly in on Jet Blue or American Airlines to Long Beach Airport...you could probably get a pretty good deal!!!!
Dj K.Smith 4:44 PM - 13 June, 2006
June you're crazy girl..
mightyjunebugg 4:58 PM - 13 June, 2006
8 )
Dj K.Smith 6:37 PM - 13 June, 2006
People are pm'ing me so that's what's up... Make sure you also include what equipmnt if any you plan on bringing... Anewsome had damn near everything set up already and I just brought my Denon's...

June, lay out what you will have set up so we can start to get an idea of what else needs/can be brought...

It might be possible to have (2) 2*4 sessions going on at the same time... Blending hip hop and house at the same time...

Let's get all these creative minds working......
mightyjunebugg 7:11 PM - 13 June, 2006
4 technics 1200's, a rane ttm56, a tascam (cant remember the model off the top, ill ge tback to you...)A Vestax 05Pro II. I also have 2 self powered speakers (ill get the model on that too).

Ill get back about the rest of the stuff after lunch
Revolutionary 7:15 PM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:
Well, you still ahve a couple of weeks to book a flight! If you fly in on Jet Blue or American Airlines to Long Beach Airport...you could probably get a pretty good deal!!!!

LOL...Oslo to LB. That's a hell of a long way, man! I would love to come, but I'm not going to spend all my money on an airplane ticket.
djtonypsalms 7:21 PM - 13 June, 2006
WE SHOULD RECORD THE SESSION!!! Be it CD, DAT, or Cassette. :)

That way we can all laugh about it later...
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:01 PM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:

mos Def yall....and make sure someone indicates on tha mic whos who.... i can see this thing evolving and even spreading to other neighborhoods (different ssl user chapters for different regions).... that'll be so dope to see a website hosting pics/details/vids/mp3s of each event!
anewsome 8:20 PM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:

well since we wont be at my lab,.. we wont have a rack of streaming internet servers to plug into.
Dj KaGeN 8:24 PM - 13 June, 2006
there is software out there that records in blocks (like an hour timeframe) -- that's be nice to have there. Setup a laptop to record the whole deal and host it later.
OpenOptics 8:27 PM - 13 June, 2006
I'm going to be heading back from the bay that weekend, so there's a chance that I might be able to make it...
Dj KaGeN 8:32 PM - 13 June, 2006
@Open -- "StupidDJ'swillgivetheirrightarmtobeambedextrous..." -- that's funny
eder 11:28 PM - 13 June, 2006
damn..i'm gonna be in chicago til august 14th...i'll be checking to see when the august hangout is going down fasho
Dj KaGeN 11:29 PM - 13 June, 2006
perhaps I'll host that one...

Beers and Decks - Poolside.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 11:35 PM - 13 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe Egypt will bring an 808. Dude is crazy with that thing.

man, make sure u guys get a close up of this device...i've never seen it (tr-808) in action. ok, i'm jealous now :(
anewsome 12:07 AM - 14 June, 2006
Quote:
perhaps I'll host that one...

Beers and Decks - Poolside.

Pool at KaGeN's,.. I'm IN! 3 jam sessions in one summer. I think that's AWESOME! August timeframe KaGeN? I'm there ...
Dj Boogi 7:11 PM - 15 June, 2006
Im down for July 16th!!! Im rockin a house set with Woody and Kagen this time!!! hehe..
IanJ 7:23 PM - 15 June, 2006
yeah I want to hear Woody spin, I know Kagen be spinnin some tight house and I've been practicing like a mother since the last meet up. Ya'll lit a match under my ass, and as far as recording it session I can see about borrowin my homies cam just bring a couple of tapes and we'll be set.
DjWoody 7:36 PM - 15 June, 2006
Ian, I'm playing at Spundae in Hollywood this Saturday. If anyone wants to come, I'll put them on the guestlist. It's a late set too from 2am - 4am. No house though, it's a special TECHNO SET!

Hehehe
Dj KaGeN 7:52 PM - 15 June, 2006
Woody - record it !!!
DjWoody 8:03 PM - 15 June, 2006
Hehehe I will.
Dj KaGeN 8:05 PM - 15 June, 2006
I'm out of town this weekend... Go kill it.
anewsome 8:30 PM - 15 June, 2006
techno? house? is there really a difference?

sorry edm fans,.. just kidding. i know there's a difference.
Dj KaGeN 8:35 PM - 15 June, 2006
The next SSL Jam seems to have a bit more of a house interest...
-- I'll need to step my game up another notch.
Duran7609 9:01 PM - 15 June, 2006
house, techno........can i spin an 80's set? =D
Dj Boogi 9:26 PM - 15 June, 2006
Im feelin the urge to rock a hiphop/house set that day!! Last night anewsome was going through his music and i saw he had a house section.....Im motivated to play house again!! Lets srock it!!
DJLorrence 9:28 PM - 15 June, 2006
boogi you got mad skills. you should juggle house!
Dj Ryme 9:28 PM - 15 June, 2006
hell yeah duran, school me on 80's bro, there are alot of songs that I know if I hear them but I dont have em because I dont know the fuckin names... lol.
DJLorrence 9:43 PM - 15 June, 2006
ryme, you got anything popping this friday?
Duran7609 9:45 PM - 15 June, 2006
hip hop + house = jungle i think

and ryme, i got 80's for days!! i felt like the odd ball at that last jam cuz everyone was bad-ass scratching beats, and i was itchin to mix some New Order and Depeche Mode! =D
DjWoody 10:13 PM - 15 June, 2006
Quote:
hip hop + house = jungle i think

and ryme, i got 80's for days!! i felt like the odd ball at that last jam cuz everyone was bad-ass scratching beats, and i was itchin to mix some New Order and Depeche Mode! =D

Dood!!! Next time do it!!!! I LOVE 80's!!! But I feel you, that was the same reason why I didn't spin. Everyone was all scratching bad ass and into hip hop. I love all sorts of music, but I didn't want to bored anyone with house/EDM. Then when Kagen got on and I saw most people there liked EDM, I was like DAYUM! I wish I would've spun!
anewsome 10:16 PM - 15 June, 2006
I would defintely be down for an 80's set. House set, 80's set, Electro set,.. shit is all good to me.
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 10:51 PM - 15 June, 2006
is this free? thanks
OG Supernatural 10:52 PM - 15 June, 2006
Damn...I'll be down that way for a gig on the 29th and may stay a few days. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with youz soon!
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 10:55 PM - 15 June, 2006
me?
anewsome 10:59 PM - 15 June, 2006
Quote:
is this free? thanks

Are you serious? Ok, then,.. it's a $20 cover. Wanna come?
Dj KaGeN 11:00 PM - 15 June, 2006
More than that - we charge by the number of posts you make..

www.scratchlive.net
mightyjunebugg 11:30 PM - 15 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
is this free? thanks

no, no, actually its $40 per head. I have a lot of expenses involved with this SSLsession...I'll give you a free VIP laminate though soon-2-be-exFS2user...that give you access to open my fridge and have anything from the 2nd or 3rd shelf!!!
twinsouls 11:37 PM - 15 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is this free? thanks

no, no, actually its $40 per head. I have a lot of expenses involved with this SSLsession...I'll give you a free VIP laminate though soon-2-be-exFS2user...that give you access to open my fridge and have anything from the 2nd or 3rd shelf!!!

LOL,LOL,LOL---->Serious?
DJLorrence 12:01 AM - 16 June, 2006
DaYMnnn, mighty got a great hustle. damn women. Power of V!
stewcrew 12:54 AM - 16 June, 2006
Fa sho,I'm saving my cheese right now...where is it going to be..and what do I need to bring...Soul..holla at me
DJ Flawless 1:09 AM - 16 June, 2006
hahah

way to funny

i cant wait till this thing goes down i am so excited to hear all the crazy mixing and junk AGAIN!!!
IanJ 2:48 AM - 16 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is this free? thanks

LOL,LOL,LOL---->Serious?

roflmao
ochoppin 3:45 AM - 16 June, 2006
Shit, June, I think you've got a future in artist management.
ochoppin 5:52 AM - 16 June, 2006
So, it looks like I probably won't make it now because I'm spinning all night the night before at some charity event at some place on the westside called...um, what was that...

THE PLAYBOY MANSION!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

My wife went to a party there a few weeks ago and, instead of getting drunk with her girlfriends, she ended up talking to the promoter. They hit it off, got into a long conversation about our past events and ended up agreeing to try one together in July. It's for the Special Olympics. Fun will be had. I'll have some info up on my myspace page soon.
DJLorrence 6:37 AM - 16 June, 2006
ooh. take pictures. actually let me be your photographer.
DJLorrence 6:38 AM - 16 June, 2006
out in here in my neck of the woods they call me the cameltoe hunter.
OG Supernatural 7:34 AM - 16 June, 2006
Caught anything yet???
IanJ 12:05 PM - 16 June, 2006
Playboy Mansion good move, I've actually been there lol... only good thing my sister ever did was marry the son of a Playboy photographer
mightyjunebugg 4:11 PM - 16 June, 2006
Quote:
Fa sho,I'm saving my cheese right now...where is it going to be..and what do I need to bring...Soul..holla at me

BEER!
mightyjunebugg 4:13 PM - 16 June, 2006
I'm gonna be moving during the month of July...so my apartment will probably be half empty. This is good cause there will be more room
Dj Ryme 5:12 PM - 16 June, 2006
will your neighbors mind us bumping the system?
kidjay 5:21 PM - 16 June, 2006
I'm down for a sunday!
mightyjunebugg 5:25 PM - 16 June, 2006
nah, my neighbors are cool as hell
anewsome 5:44 PM - 16 June, 2006
Quote:
I'm down for a sunday!

Wordup, kidjay in the house. This is gonna be a good meetup.
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 5:52 PM - 17 June, 2006
so it is free? or 20 or 40 dollars?
anewsome 8:02 PM - 17 June, 2006
$60
Dj K.Smith 8:14 PM - 17 June, 2006
Payable to Dj K.Smith only...
Dj KaGeN 12:37 AM - 18 June, 2006
$60 for the first 10 minutes..
noid25er 1:46 AM - 18 June, 2006
I live in Whittier is any one down to carpool?
DJLorrence 1:56 AM - 18 June, 2006
noid, how far away is that from LBC?
Izzy 1:57 AM - 18 June, 2006
OK, pencil me in for the next meet. Mighty, I'll hit you up for directions.
DJ Flawless 6:55 PM - 18 June, 2006
so whats the deal

Do we need to bring anything?
mightyjunebugg 7:26 PM - 18 June, 2006
what kind of beer does everyone like?
Dj K.Smith 11:15 PM - 18 June, 2006
Root Beer
Dj K.Smith 11:16 PM - 18 June, 2006
Folks don't forget to pm me so I can let June know what's coming (equipment wise and who's coming)... It's going down for real... I'm looking forward to the house dj's ripping "ish" up 2*4 style...
Dj-Pyro 11:20 PM - 18 June, 2006
Hey K.Smith, I'm down for the meet.
Duran7609 3:34 AM - 19 June, 2006
Quote:
what kind of beer does everyone like?

jack daniels.
Dj K.Smith 3:36 AM - 19 June, 2006
What up Pyro???
Dj-Pyro 9:01 AM - 19 June, 2006
not much man, just playing with my new toys :)
Dj KaGeN 7:02 PM - 19 June, 2006
@Woody - I read your night was a little on the light side... Did you happen to record?
Sim 8:00 PM - 19 June, 2006
Schnaps I been outta the loop, count me in this time
DJPNUT 10:10 PM - 19 June, 2006
Watts crakin ...

When is this going down again??
Dj KaGeN 10:16 PM - 19 June, 2006
I think (I repeat, I think) it's looking like
SUNDAY July 16th 12-6PM
Hosted by mightyjunebugg, at a club in Long Beach

pls, correct me if I'm wrong.
DjWoody 10:23 PM - 19 June, 2006
Quote:
@Woody - I read your night was a little on the light side... Did you happen to record?

Yeah, it was DEAD!!!! I didn't even bother to record it.
anewsome 10:51 PM - 19 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it was DEAD!!!! I didn't even bother to record it.

I don't know about you guys, but I always hate my set when it's DEAD. I need the crowd to pump me up so I can pump them up. My dead sets pretty much suck.
Dj KaGeN 10:58 PM - 19 June, 2006
no vibe = no fun and then thought of adding the 'stress' of recroding on top of that.... fo'get'about'it.
DjWoody 11:14 PM - 19 June, 2006
I still had fun because the few people that were there, were into my set. They waited til I was done a little bit after 4am to give me props. That was cool of them.
Dj Ryme 11:34 PM - 19 June, 2006
agreed aaron....
noid25er 12:19 AM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
noid, how far away is that from LBC?

Whittier, is about 10min to 15min away from LBC. Thanks for asking Lorrence.
DJLorrence 5:18 AM - 20 June, 2006
i can pick you up. just dont rob me.
noid25er 6:26 AM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
i can pick you up. just dont rob me.

LOL. That Sound Good. I'm In Guys, Thanks To DJLorrence. I Will PM You With My Info. Have you guy made a list of who is going and what are we taking?

This is going to be a blast.
DJLorrence 6:28 AM - 20 June, 2006
yeah, PM me, ill pick you up. well boom all the way to the LBC.
Dj Ryme 3:26 PM - 20 June, 2006
I cant wait for this one, hey junebugg you gotta make some more green cookies yo! im gonna bust my triple optical transdirectional crab flare stab scratch, I can only do it after a green cookie though ha ha.
Steve DUb 3:30 PM - 20 June, 2006
count me in too, lol.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:37 PM - 20 June, 2006
i usually don't cuss but, fcuk man, i'm really getting fcuking jealous. tell me i'm not alone on this.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:37 PM - 20 June, 2006
eeeehhhwwww, i just said butt fcuk :)
Dj KaGeN 3:40 PM - 20 June, 2006
ask Lorrence to pick you up... As much as he travels, I'm thinkin he's got a black market speedpass
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:23 PM - 20 June, 2006
haha! Lorrence moonlights as a coyete or mule :) just kidding bro!

hey Lo, holla when u get back in town! me, u, & supernatural will hang out with brotha reese! that includes anyone else headed to tha bay, or are already here or close by
kidjay 4:42 PM - 20 June, 2006
Yo, Lorrence swing by and pick me up as well
DJLorrence 7:55 PM - 20 June, 2006
Just to see Steve do a tiple optical transdirectional crab flar stab scratch makes everything worth it!!!
DJLorrence 7:56 PM - 20 June, 2006
kidjay, where in LA are you?
anewsome 8:02 PM - 20 June, 2006
kidjay has wheels man,.. i think he's just yankin your chain
DJLorrence 8:09 PM - 20 June, 2006
oh ok, cause ill pick anyone up, just dont want to get shot, robbed, or stabbed.
DJLorrence 8:09 PM - 20 June, 2006
any gigz this week aaron?
mightyjunebugg 8:16 PM - 20 June, 2006
Damn, Lorrence...what you got, a bus or something?
DJLorrence 8:18 PM - 20 June, 2006
no i got a a4. but i can clown it up if need be.
mightyjunebugg 8:27 PM - 20 June, 2006
Can you please? Just for the meet up!
anewsome 8:43 PM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
any gigz this week aaron?

tonight, me and maybe dj boogi at club vegas
tomorrow, link and boogi at rockin taco (me and dub guest appearance maybe)
thursday, boogi at tijuannas
friday, me at memphis hollywood, dub opening for guru of gangstarr
saturday, HUGE night at shark club. dub and boogi. this shit will be on FIRE.

soul cal represent! www.soulcal.net
DJLorrence 8:44 PM - 20 June, 2006
is Vegas Popping!?!?!
DJLorrence 8:44 PM - 20 June, 2006
lotsa hot white oc girls? if so....lemme come through!!!! hook a brotha up yo!!!
Dj Ryme 8:46 PM - 20 June, 2006
Sooooooooul Caaaaaal!!!
Dj Ryme 8:46 PM - 20 June, 2006
I might roll through tonight aaron, I got a new whip that's better on gas milage than that tank I had before.
DJLorrence 8:48 PM - 20 June, 2006
June, if i can get more people, thats chill ill stuff em in the trunk!!!
anewsome 8:50 PM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
I might roll through tonight aaron, I got a new whip that's better on gas milage than that tank I had before.

Ryme, you know Soul Cal got love for Soul Cal. Anyone from the crew welcome to come through and put in work. It should be a little more crackin than last week.

To answer your question Lorrence, it's OK. Last week we had 140 people through the door. Not bad for a Tuesday night, but the place holds like 300 people so it just didnt seem all that packed. Dub, Boogi, Link and myself rocked that shit though. If there is one thing I love about this crew, it's how we put it down in the club.
anewsome 8:50 PM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
Sooooooooul Caaaaaal!!!

We need to have Nick Nice put some drops down for us like that!
kidjay 9:04 PM - 20 June, 2006
Quote:
kidjay, where in LA are you?

I live in Lakewood.....Gas is hella expensive..
DJLorrence 9:21 PM - 20 June, 2006
Kidjay! i just saw you website! you dont need me to pick you up! your a baller man!
Dj Ryme 9:26 PM - 20 June, 2006
ha ha, kidjay is a baller, you can just tell.......
noid25er 10:08 PM - 20 June, 2006
Lorrence just send you my info. Thankx. Can't Wait.
DJLorrence 12:54 AM - 21 June, 2006
Quote:
ha ha, kidjay is a baller, you can just tell.......
Hes got Three Laker rings!!!
DJLorrence 12:58 AM - 21 June, 2006
yeahh there noid, ill be there.
twinsouls 2:18 AM - 21 June, 2006
So does someone have a list of all the heads that are gonna show up? Are we all taking something?(Equipment,Grub,Drinks,Etc.)And whos taking what. I Def wanna show up.
DJ Flawless 5:56 AM - 21 June, 2006
yea?!?

what should we bring ?
i hope this is gonna be as good if not better thatn the other one
kidjay 3:28 PM - 21 June, 2006
Quote:
Kidjay! i just saw you website! you dont need me to pick you up! your a baller man!

Naw, I'm not a baller, just need a ride because gas is a mofo!
mightyjunebugg 4:19 PM - 21 June, 2006
k.smith is taking all the rsvps and equipment info...PM him
kidjay 4:49 PM - 21 June, 2006
What day is this going down now?
mightyjunebugg 4:51 PM - 21 June, 2006
Sunday, July 16th
anewsome 4:55 PM - 21 June, 2006
K. Smith,.. i'm too lazy to PM. count me in though,
DJLorrence 10:49 PM - 21 June, 2006
yeah, aaron, your having too much fun driving your jag, and porche!!!! LOL!
DJLorrence 10:49 PM - 21 June, 2006
Ballaa!!!
anewsome 10:51 PM - 21 June, 2006
Nah man,.. I'm just tryin to put in some work and get these crates proper. You ever got so sick of your crates, you just deleted everything and started over?
DJLorrence 10:56 PM - 21 June, 2006
i dunno, i use itunes.
DJLorrence 10:56 PM - 21 June, 2006
but yeah i update my itunes playlists and shit like that quite frequently.
Julls 10:56 PM - 21 June, 2006
Quote:

Do you burn to cd and re-import?
anewsome 10:59 PM - 21 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

Do you burn to cd and re-import?

itunes can handle regular mp3s too. i'm pretty sure thats what he uses. not that crap you get from itms.
DJLorrence 10:59 PM - 21 June, 2006
no i just drag them into the new playlist.
DJLorrence 11:44 PM - 21 June, 2006
Quote:
no i just drag them into the new playlist.

from my hard drive....damn im in my friends cell phone warehouse...he gots like thousands of chargers and battteries, its insane, packing orders for him. like 1200 V3 Motorola batteries.
anewsome 11:53 PM - 21 June, 2006
yo lorrence,. get me a coupla batteries.
Julls 12:14 AM - 22 June, 2006
I've got a razor I could use like a spare battery.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 12:20 AM - 22 June, 2006
can i get one for my house phone?
mightyjunebugg 12:27 AM - 22 June, 2006
can i get one for my vibrator?
DJLorrence 12:27 AM - 22 June, 2006
k aaron, what you need?
DJLorrence 12:27 AM - 22 June, 2006
ill bring hella shit to the next meet up, so instead of me bring beer and weed, ill bring batteries and cases instead.
Sim 1:09 AM - 22 June, 2006
Ill bring the webcam for JunebuggGoneWild.com
Julls 1:15 AM - 22 June, 2006
Quote:
can i get one for my vibrator?

Hahahahahahaha OMG! TMI!!!
anewsome 2:02 AM - 22 June, 2006
Treo 650
Dj K.Smith 2:07 AM - 22 June, 2006
Its getting close... And when we get closer, I'll put out the list of cats coming through so we can have a roll call and equipment list so we know what else needs to be brought...

June, just give me some Popeye's babygirl and we straight...
No thighs though :/
DJLorrence 2:10 AM - 22 June, 2006
k. hey should i bring my SSL banner for a group picture???

img77.imageshack.us
DJLorrence 2:10 AM - 22 June, 2006
K. arron, i got that OEM battery for you.
Dj K.Smith 2:49 AM - 22 June, 2006
That would be hot... Maybe we can send a picture of us to Rane and get sponsorship deals, bumper stickers and everyone gets a TTM57...

Oh wait I was asleep...

Sweet banner Lorrence
Dj K.Smith 2:50 AM - 22 June, 2006
Get me a battery for my Blackberry 7001i....
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:34 AM - 22 June, 2006
i'm bookin a flight as we speak :)
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 3:35 AM - 22 June, 2006
i'll need one for my video cam :)
mightyjunebugg 4:34 AM - 22 June, 2006
Quote:
Get me a battery for my Blackberry 7001i....

i LOVE my blackberry.net
mightyjunebugg 4:35 AM - 22 June, 2006
i dont know why i put the ".net"
Dj Ryme 6:18 AM - 22 June, 2006
ha ha, everyone wants a hook up now lorrence.
DJLorrence 6:22 AM - 22 June, 2006
ah i dont care, ill hook everyone up!!!
mightyjunebugg 7:13 AM - 22 June, 2006
dont forget MY batteries! hee hee
kidjay 3:27 PM - 22 June, 2006
Lorrence,

I got a blackberry 8700 & a motorola pebl...Can you hook me up as well? I can return the favor...
DJLorrence 7:19 PM - 22 June, 2006
yes. i will..ill make alist before i pick noid25er up.
Dj-Pyro 12:18 AM - 23 June, 2006
K, Lorrence. I'm goin too. I need a cradle and xtra battery for black razr. In exchange I'll help you in Micro and give you some of K.Smith's chicken :)
DJLorrence 12:34 AM - 23 June, 2006
k, check this shit out. boxes of this shit

img63.imageshack.us
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 2:36 AM - 23 June, 2006
DJ Lorrence aka BatteryPimp!
Dj K.Smith 12:32 PM - 23 June, 2006
Looks like Lorrence was hiding some batteries in his cheeks too... LOL
Dj K.Smith 12:33 PM - 23 June, 2006
Now you know Pyro the chicken if not a bargaining tool... That's the staple of my diet... lol
Dj Boogi 5:46 AM - 26 June, 2006
K. Smith!! I will be there!!! Representing the SoulCalDj's to the fullest!!! Whats up everybody??? Havent been on in awhile!!! Cant wait for the session!!!.....B
DJ Flawless 5:56 AM - 26 June, 2006
so K have you decided on what everyone has to bring and junk?
mightyjunebugg 3:49 PM - 27 June, 2006
19 more days folks!
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 10:38 PM - 27 June, 2006
this party im invited too. thanks
Dj KaGeN 10:44 PM - 27 June, 2006
You'll be invited soon after you get banned from here again.
Wonder if you'll make the long drive?
DJLorrence 10:51 PM - 27 June, 2006
is this at a club or a house?
anewsome 11:04 PM - 27 June, 2006
I think it's still house at this point. Junebugg,.. what the dealio?
mightyjunebugg 11:11 PM - 27 June, 2006
Quote:
is this at a club or a house?

NO,its in your moms pants and everyone is coming!

hee hee
mightyjunebugg 11:12 PM - 27 June, 2006
Quote:
I think it's still house at this point. Junebugg,.. what the dealio?

So far its in my house...but if it gets to be too many people to where we wont have enough room, then im gonna move it to my boys club down the street....
Sim 11:17 PM - 27 June, 2006
burrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Dj KaGeN 11:41 PM - 27 June, 2006
ouch.
mightyjunebugg 11:51 PM - 27 June, 2006
sorry I got this thing with your mom...its like tourets, I cant help it!
Julls 12:09 AM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:

NO
mightyjunebugg 12:21 AM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

NO

YES JULLS, he can go...he just has to pay the $60 to get in
Julls 12:53 AM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NO

Oh, my bad.
DJLorrence 12:55 AM - 28 June, 2006
mom i made a picture of you, can i cum on your face now?
Dj K.Smith 5:40 AM - 28 June, 2006
Its getting close y'all...
DJLorrence 5:44 AM - 28 June, 2006
how many are there smith? 10?
Dj K.Smith 5:57 AM - 28 June, 2006
like at least 20...

We might need that club after all...
When we get closer to the date (Next week), we'll do a roll call to see exactly who's coming...
Dj-Pyro 9:23 AM - 28 June, 2006
Hell...I'm showing up for the free batteries and some of K.Smith's world famous chicken!
Dj K.Smith 1:28 PM - 28 June, 2006
It ain't my chicken, it's Junebugg going to Popeye's getting us some chicken... No thighs please...
mightyjunebugg 3:33 PM - 28 June, 2006
Popeyes?!!?! Roscoes is right around the corner...why would I get it from Popeyes?!?!?!?!?!?
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:29 PM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NO

Oh, my bad.

how do we know he/she is not a 'she' ?

man, how much does it cost fer a round trip from SJ to LA? when's tha date again folks?
anewsome 4:56 PM - 28 June, 2006
Quote:
man, how much does it cost fer a round trip from SJ to LA? when's tha date again folks?

July 16th
mightyjunebugg 5:24 PM - 28 June, 2006
JET BLUE has a special to long beach airport for $59 right now...
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 6:06 PM - 28 June, 2006
round trip? $59 hey Reese! let's do this!
tig ol' bitties 6:16 PM - 28 June, 2006
My girl works for JetBlue and I fly for free..next time I may have to get involved in this...
DJ Flawless 7:42 PM - 28 June, 2006
Roscoes Roscoes Roscoes Roscoes Roscoes Roscoes Roscoes

if Roscoes is right around the corner im not gonna eat alll day then when i get ther i am gonna pig out to the max
DJBlisk 8:13 PM - 28 June, 2006
hey guys,

just clicked on to this thread and am in a hurry. what did I miss? what is the date? etc. etc. etc.
Dj KaGeN 8:26 PM - 28 June, 2006
SUNDAY July 16th 12-6PM
Hosted by mightyjunebugg, at her home, unless too many of us want to go then she's got a club lined up in Long Beach.

Ask Lorrence for a ride he's picking up about 7 other peeps.
And there is a chicken order being placed.

You're a wee bit late to the thread - so you pick up the keg of beer.
twinsouls 9:04 PM - 28 June, 2006
Hey mightyjunebugg I can get some pizza from the Little Ceasers right here on Yorba and Riverside Dr. here in Chino, LOL. Its back up and running after being burned down last year. Ha. I hated it, Its some cheap ass pizza but its sure is bomb for them low budget/Lazy to cook days. lol
mightyjunebugg 9:38 PM - 28 June, 2006
Thats like a block from my dads shop. When it burned down, that was like the most exciting thing to happen in Chino for months!
twinsouls 9:42 PM - 28 June, 2006
Tell me about it. It also sucks that they closed down the Bakers across the street, They had some good Milk Shakes.
mightyjunebugg 10:02 PM - 28 June, 2006
WHAT?!?!?! no more Bakers?
Dj KaGeN 10:05 PM - 28 June, 2006
I thought Bakers was only out towards the I E. Sorta miss 'em.
DJLorrence 11:25 PM - 28 June, 2006
man, i forgot who im rounding up. anyone that remembers me saying i would give them a ride please PM. thanks
DJLorrence 11:25 PM - 28 June, 2006
and if you need a ride, and are within 15 miles or so of the location let me know also =)
mightyjunebugg 11:29 PM - 28 June, 2006
Just tell everyone to take the Blueline to Long Beach and swoop them up at the station Lorrence
DJLorrence 11:34 PM - 28 June, 2006
ok , everyone take the blue line, then ill swoop you up at the station...now where is this station?

hey june, how much did it cost for you to make those rings that spell your name?? i want to make one for me.
mightyjunebugg 11:58 PM - 28 June, 2006
i bought them. www.girlprops.com just look under the rings section and try not to be embarrassed that its called Girl Props

(5th & Long Beach Blvd)
Dj-Pyro 11:58 PM - 28 June, 2006
I'm comming from Redlands, so if any hot ladies need a ride lemme know.
mightyjunebugg 12:07 AM - 29 June, 2006
Lorrence's mom needs a ride!

hee hee, jus playin Lorrence (xoxoxoxo)
anewsome 12:21 AM - 29 June, 2006
You know i'm buying a full set of those rings man. Say I won't.
mightyjunebugg 2:08 AM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
You know i'm buying a full set of those rings man. Say I won't.

I cant explain teh joy I felt in my heart when I got those ringsin the mail....I put them on my fingers and instantly felt like a superhero! Everyone at work was afraid for my sanity...hee hee
sixxx 2:52 AM - 29 June, 2006
I've been keeping an eye on this thread. How many hip hop heads (if any) are heading to this meeting?
mightyjunebugg 3:14 AM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
I've been keeping an eye on this thread. How many hip hop heads (if any) are heading to this meeting?

meeeeeee!
IanJ 3:31 AM - 29 June, 2006
My homie and I are rollin through too bud, you won't be alone Smith, Lorrence, and Anewsome know him as well as a coupl others
DJBlisk 5:06 AM - 29 June, 2006
Damnit! I'll be in Vegas.
DjWoody 6:26 AM - 29 June, 2006
If Im not out of town, I'll be there. :-D
DJLorrence 6:58 AM - 29 June, 2006
yeah ill be there. i really have no life. and i got this nice camera and might as well put it to good use
anewsome 7:06 AM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:

we're all hip-hop heads, a few house djs, and a few guys who like to spin 80s and stuff. mostly hip-hop heads though. *real* hip-hop heads. i dropped a string of classics last meetup. it was way nice.
sixxx 7:08 AM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:

we're all hip-hop heads, a few house djs, and a few guys who like to spin 80s and stuff. mostly hip-hop heads though. *real* hip-hop heads. i dropped a string of classics last meetup. it was way nice.

I'm liking this then. I start a brand new radio show that Saturday, but I'm really hoping I can make it to this.
Dj KaGeN 3:10 PM - 29 June, 2006
Sixxx - I finally get to meet the guy who called me an auto parts store back in August '05. I'll be sure to pack up my rock'em sock'm blow up gloves.

www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk

It's on now.... LOL
tig ol' bitties 6:38 PM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm liking this then. I start a brand new radio show that Saturday, but I'm really hoping I can make it to this.

i thought the 15th is a sunday! you should be alll good, no?
twinsouls 9:31 PM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
SUNDAY July 16th 12-6PM
Hosted by mightyjunebugg, at her home, unless too many of us want to go then she's got a club lined up in Long Beach.

Ask Lorrence for a ride he's picking up about 7 other peeps.
And there is a chicken order being placed.

You're a wee bit late to the thread - so you pick up the keg of beer.
sixxx 9:55 PM - 29 June, 2006
Quote:
Sixxx - I finally get to meet the guy who called me an auto parts store back in August '05. I'll be sure to pack up my rock'em sock'm blow up gloves.

www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk

It's on now.... LOL

Don't forget to pack up your blow up doll as well. lol

Serato gang bang!!! hahaha

-------

I know it's a Sunday and it should be good for everyone. But, being my first show on a new radio station requires a lot of prep work and who knows what might happen right after. So, let's just wait and see if I can make it!

I do want to though. That's for sure.
mightyjunebugg 12:05 AM - 30 June, 2006
what station? tell us the details...
sixxx 4:33 AM - 30 June, 2006
Quote:
what station? tell us the details...

It's a radio station in Bakersfield. I dj'ed for them about a year ago then drama happened cause I didn't want to be a robot and they didn't want to deliver what they promised us when we got hired for our show. They tried to format it in a way that wasn't 2illegalaliens style. So we left the station. Recently, the PD got fired (I hear Payola related stuff) and well, we're making our way back. Let's see if they stick to their promises now.
Dj KaGeN 6:25 AM - 30 June, 2006
G' luck .... bring some of that Bakers with ya to the Jam Session.
mightyjunebugg 3:23 PM - 30 June, 2006
damn, i feel like we should press up a flyer for this or something!
IanJ 8:12 PM - 30 June, 2006
I'm a wiz in photoshop I could make something june lol. If you really want me to that is or maybe I'll just make some digital flyers
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:45 PM - 30 June, 2006
go for it! u guys/gals know your part of this lil history that's bout ta throw down.
mightyjunebugg 9:53 PM - 30 June, 2006
i59.photobucket.com

ok, now Its OFFICIAL! The Serato Jam Session is going down!
Julls 9:54 PM - 30 June, 2006
Quote:
i59.photobucket.com

ok, now Its OFFICIAL! The Serato Jam Session is going down!

Damn June you got skillz.
Dj KaGeN 9:56 PM - 30 June, 2006
LOL - nice.
DJ Flawless 9:58 PM - 30 June, 2006
sick!!
anewsome 10:14 PM - 30 June, 2006
ridiculous!
mightyjunebugg 10:25 PM - 30 June, 2006
i59.photobucket.com

It was missing something...I had to add a little more to it. (bored at work)
anewsome 10:29 PM - 30 June, 2006
even more ridiculous. i'm tryin to see what tracks june has loaded in the serato screen shot.
Dj KaGeN 10:30 PM - 30 June, 2006
Can it get any better ???
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 10:37 PM - 30 June, 2006
WOW! u guys/gals should record the highlights and release a cd! or post here
DJLorrence 10:39 PM - 30 June, 2006
holy shit. that is amazing.
DJLorrence 10:39 PM - 30 June, 2006
Im gonan bring my new MBP!!!!
DJLorrence 10:40 PM - 30 June, 2006
man that picture makes me feel all fuzzzy inside.
mightyjunebugg 10:44 PM - 30 June, 2006
Did you find yourself in there Lorence?
DJLorrence 10:52 PM - 30 June, 2006
yeah! at first i felt like a red headed step child. then i found my asian pimpocity! hah! your in the upstage in the center! are you a graphic designer? how long did it take for you to make this?
mightyjunebugg 10:56 PM - 30 June, 2006
yes, but this is just a quickie...not something for the portfolio. I think it took me a couple of hours cause i had to go on everyone's myspace and copy pics, then I had to search for our pictures of the meetup at anewsomes and cut them all out. Its great, i got PAID to mess around and make it! Thats the good thing about my job.

Did you see the dj wearing a box?! hee hee
sixxx 12:36 AM - 1 July, 2006
lol - This flyer made me laugh. That's just ridiculous (in a good way).
mightyjunebugg 2:52 AM - 1 July, 2006
i love it, it has a corniness factor of about a 9...I love corny! hee hee
noid25er 4:58 AM - 1 July, 2006
Nice mightyjunebugg, LOL on the updated version with the chicken & Beer Mug. Hey is the Serato screen from the TTM 57SL Version.
mightyjunebugg 6:30 PM - 1 July, 2006
Quote:
Nice mightyjunebugg, LOL on the updated version with the chicken & Beer Mug. Hey is the Serato screen from the TTM 57SL Version.

I just did a google image search and scooped the first good serato image i found....
Dj K.Smith 4:33 AM - 2 July, 2006
I didn't see me in there June... What's up with that?!?!?! lol
DJLorrence 9:21 AM - 2 July, 2006
dude your right at the top big pimping!
Dj-Pyro 10:17 AM - 2 July, 2006
yeah, where's my pic?

www.myspace.com

I see your chicken though K.Smith :)
Dj K.Smith 3:09 PM - 2 July, 2006
Ok I see me now...

Lorrence, you're the big pimp dude... Everyone will see on the 16th
soon-2-be-ex-FS2user 5:45 PM - 2 July, 2006
look my inspace to get a pictures for me. please theanks
DJLorrence 9:26 PM - 2 July, 2006
no pimp here. im asian.
Dj-Pyro 9:39 PM - 3 July, 2006
Quote:
no pimp here. im asian.

Battery pimp..
djtonypsalms 10:16 PM - 3 July, 2006
13 more days...

I see there will be nuff fried chicken & beer... :)

So, I'll make sure to bring something else.

JuneB'... nice flyer!
DJ_CARY 10:45 PM - 3 July, 2006
Dang I WANNA GO!!!

any peeps from the 909/951 area?

WE can do a CARAVAN? ANYONE?

Hit me up!!!

Obtw....can i go? just wanna meet people and be a SPONGE at the meet!!

Any requirements?
DJLorrence 10:53 PM - 3 July, 2006
where is 909? how far is that from long beach?
DJ_CARY 11:09 PM - 3 July, 2006
Quote:

Prolly 1 hour and 30 mins away from LBC

I live close to Big Bear Mountain , Arrowhead Lake, The Desert I-15 freeway

That's why i'll be btter is any peeps from the 909/951 caravan together
Julls 11:11 PM - 3 July, 2006
Yo Lorrence you could go pick him up right?
DJLorrence 11:13 PM - 3 July, 2006
yes i could, if he paid for gas, and let me sleep with his girlfriend.
DJLorrence 11:14 PM - 3 July, 2006
for real though, i can meet you half way, and pick you up.
DJ_CARY 11:14 PM - 3 July, 2006
where's halfway?
DJ_CARY 11:15 PM - 3 July, 2006
and what are we supposed to bring?
DJLorrence 11:16 PM - 3 July, 2006
i dunno where half way is. but ill go out of my if you want to go....i dunno, im just going to chill. you can bring control vinyl or laptop if you got some shit you wanna throw down. but yeah, half way is cool.
Julls 11:17 PM - 3 July, 2006
Lorrence is like So Cal's #1 taxi service. haha
DJLorrence 11:37 PM - 3 July, 2006
i like driving.
DJLorrence 11:37 PM - 3 July, 2006
when i get rich, ill helicopter people around this bitch.
DJ_CARY 11:38 PM - 3 July, 2006
Lorrence: ur coming from where anyways? and where's the other peeps from?
DJLorrence 11:43 PM - 3 July, 2006
all over southern california
Dj KaGeN 11:45 PM - 3 July, 2006
Riverslime -- oops... Riverside is halfway.
DJ_CARY 11:47 PM - 3 July, 2006
Dang...i dont wanna leave my car in some place...would rather take my car and drive ....
twinsouls 11:55 PM - 3 July, 2006
Yo Cary, You can just roll down the 15 S. to the 60 W. and meet up with me in Chino and we can roll. I dont know you though so you should know I roll strapped so dont try anything funny. LOL
DJ_CARY 12:18 AM - 4 July, 2006
Cool....

DY PYRO: ur from redlands, im closer to u. prolly we can roll together and meet up with Twinsouls! Just my 2 cents
a-swift 12:26 AM - 4 July, 2006
Wait a sec, IanJ, Nick Nice, Duran7609 and that whole crew are all coming from 909/951! Why don't you all just car pool it?
Dj-Pyro 12:26 AM - 4 July, 2006
If ya want to swing by, I'll roll with you and pitch in for gas.
DJ_CARY 1:17 AM - 4 July, 2006
Found this :

Watchwww.youtube.com

Cool!! a CELEBRITY!!!

Who's going? so i would know what records to bring so they can SIGN it!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 8:12 AM - 4 July, 2006
this is turning into a huge ass event (not to mention 'green' earth friendly with the whole carpooling :)
noid25er 5:26 PM - 4 July, 2006
Lorrence so for how many of us r you picking up, where going to have to pitch in for a mini bus. The even is gonna start when Lorrence gets there with all of us. When we get off it's going to look like that Coolio video where every one is getting of the trunk. Lorrence is the Man.
DJLorrence 8:20 PM - 4 July, 2006
just you so far.
Julls 8:27 PM - 4 July, 2006
Quote:
just you so far.

I thought you were comming to get me too?
Dj-Pyro 8:30 PM - 4 July, 2006
Quote:
Quote:
just you so far.

I thought you were comming to get me too?

lol, all that talk and 2 people are carpooling.
DJLorrence 8:36 PM - 4 July, 2006
LOL. julls is in Florida. i dont know who else it coming pyro, i told anyone that needed a ride to PM me. so far its just him.
noid25er 3:13 AM - 5 July, 2006
We should have set of 2X2 or 3x3 at the event just team up with some one in here at random?
DJLorrence 3:47 AM - 5 July, 2006
what do you mean?
mightyjunebugg 7:19 AM - 5 July, 2006
Quote:

45 minutes...just did it
DJ Flawless 7:21 AM - 5 July, 2006
wow
this is gonna be off the hook

@K.smith-- how many people are we looking at
DJLorrence 7:21 AM - 5 July, 2006
thanks.
DJ_CARY 7:31 AM - 5 July, 2006
45 mins? NAWHHHH
took me like 1 hour and 30 mins!!!

what 909 you talking about?
IanJ 11:51 AM - 5 July, 2006
Quote:
Riverslime -- oops... Riverside is halfway.

woah woah woah you best check what you say I may not have been born in Riverside I still love the place and I'll throw down if needs be lol nah j/k I'm a lover not a fighter. And besides Riverside can't be that slimy it's won the greenist city in the country like 5 times since I've lived here (I swear I had nothing to do with it ;) ). The easiest way to get out to Riveside form LB is the 91 which is a damn deathtrap but it is California so we can only expect soo much.
IanJ 11:53 AM - 5 July, 2006
Quote:
Wait a sec, IanJ, Nick Nice, Duran7609 and that whole crew are all coming from 909/951! Why don't you all just car pool it?

lol add to that list... IanJ, Nick Nice, BestPaul, Duran7609 and...

we can't forget BP he's the village drunk but thats why we love him lol
Dj KaGeN 2:16 PM - 5 July, 2006
I lived out there for a while and went to school out there, the first chance I got to come back to the 714 I did. I've been there - done that - and would NEVER go back. I'm not knockin the 909 too bad, OK maybe a little, but it sure is more pleasent to be in the OC. As for "it's won the greenist city in the country like 5 times" -- Is this green the 'recycle' green, and since when does that make it a nice place to live, it means people know the difference and can to sort glass, plastic and lawn mowings!!
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 4:00 PM - 5 July, 2006
man, don't get me started with my pet peeve about how i constantly find recyclebles in the trash... it's prob around 10 years now, on a daily basis i have to point out to my wife..."see this....its plastic, don't throw in tha trash...put it in the other bin"
Dj K.Smith 4:35 PM - 5 July, 2006
We're looking at doing this thing at the club June has available for us... It's a lot of people coming through this time... I'll make a new post for a head count and an equipment count shortly...
Dj KaGeN 4:41 PM - 5 July, 2006
Are we going to open the time window to accomadate the addition of all the new peeps? More peeps = less deck time.
DJ_CARY 4:44 PM - 5 July, 2006
Quote:
Are we going to open the time window to accomadate the addition of all the new peeps? More peeps = less deck time.

True!

alocate some time/set for each dj?

dang..can't wait to go.
looking at old pics and vids, looks like F.U.N.!!!
Dj KaGeN 4:50 PM - 5 July, 2006
Granted most of the time there were 3 dudes making a go of it at a time (hip hop). This round I think the house peeps are going to run 2*4... but still this event seems to be growing in size very quickly.

We need to hurry and play a bunch before Lorrence arrives with the carpool marathon that he's got lined up.
DJ_CARY 5:14 PM - 5 July, 2006
Kagen: prolly we can tandem on playing HOUSE (back 2 back)

I'll play some Afrobeat,Soulful,Deep...etc.
DJ_Mike_Coquilla 5:41 PM - 5 July, 2006
3some = menaj en twa (sp?)
Sim 6:47 PM - 5 July, 2006
thank god La Palma is 15mins from Long Beach, I hate long drives
IanJ 7:51 PM - 5 July, 2006
Nah Riverside isn't that bad.... now Mo Val, San Berdon't, Norco now those places suck. I mean come on San Berdon't... meth capitol of california, ain't nothing better then wakin up going out side and being able to tell that a methlab blew gets old... fast.

Riverside won the greenist city cause we have soo many damn parks theres 4 within 5 minutes of my house
Dj KaGeN 9:10 PM - 5 July, 2006
Green due to the number of parks??? OMG.... OK enough. Riverside is better than the other mentions.
IanJ 7:43 AM - 6 July, 2006
lol