Serato DJ Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Intro software and controllers.

Pioneer ddj-sb2

LifeOnThree 1:50 AM - 30 July, 2017
I am having issues with getting sound to play through my speakers. The sound comes through on my headphones but not through speakers. I see my levels moving up and down but no sound. I have the red/white cables coming from the controller into a fiio e9 amp which has speakers plug into that. I have tried updating drivers, my knobs are all up but I still get no sound. Any ideas what it could be?
LifeOnThree 5:52 AM - 30 July, 2017
Ok so I started up Virtual DJ and the sound comes out of my speakers now so this must be a problem with Serato DJ intro. Any ideas or settings in Serato Intro that I am missing?
DJ Tecniq 12:57 AM - 31 July, 2017
If you're using a pc make sure you have the correct drivers installed.
DJ Tecniq 1:01 AM - 31 July, 2017
LifeOnThree 1:04 AM - 31 July, 2017
I have the right drivers, I downloaded them and installed them. I actually installed Serato DJ and it works but serato intro I get no sound.... Whats up with that?
DJ Tecniq 1:07 AM - 31 July, 2017
Quote:
I have the right drivers, I downloaded them and installed them. I actually installed Serato DJ and it works but serato intro I get no sound.... Whats up with that?
No idea that's very odd. Check to see that your gain levels are up. Check your sound settings on the computer to make sure it's using the soundcard. If that fails try restating. If it's working in SDJ then you should be fine. Intro is their beginner software with less features.
DJ Tecniq 1:08 AM - 31 July, 2017
Restarting*
LifeOnThree 1:09 AM - 31 July, 2017
Thanks, I'll do that...
LifeOnThree 12:07 AM - 1 August, 2017
Whatever happened when I installed virtual dj solved the problem. I can now get sound through my speakers.
DJ Tecniq 12:35 AM - 1 August, 2017
Quote:
Whatever happened when I installed virtual dj solved the problem. I can now get sound through my speakers.
Sounds like some driver issues were going on with your pc. Macs aren't known for this. Good to hear👍🏼