Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Silent Disco Headsets

H2o 12:47 PM - 24 July, 2017
Hey all,

Someone I know is looking to invest in a set of silent disco headsets.
Think he's looking for 100 pairs.

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which to get and for a good price.

Searched silent disco in the forum, but didn't seem to find any info regarding setting one up yourself.

Thanks
Mr Wilks 9:52 PM - 24 July, 2017
I used to run one for a popular UK holiday resort and had all the links but accidently deleted all the info.

You can get them from China and there's lots of options and many suppliers.

Give Google a screech under silent disco wholesale or suppliers and it leads to the newer models.
H2o 12:19 AM - 25 July, 2017
Cool

Yeah the guy I know was looking into ordering from China too but looked like you had to send them money directly somehow. He didn't feel confident in the buying process. The other option was to order in the states but the markup was like three times more expensive.
Mr Wilks 12:36 AM - 25 July, 2017
It's so much cheaper to get from China but the US route can be very expensive. It depends on your confidence in the online store.

The newer sets have red and blue lights that light up depending on the channel being listened to. Its a shame i don't have the original purchase docs still. It was done with sponsorship from Coca Cola.
H2o 10:40 AM - 25 July, 2017
Ah I see. Cool, guess will do more research.

See that you can rent them as well
H2o 1:07 PM - 25 July, 2017
Thanks for all the info, regardless
Mr Wilks 8:57 PM - 25 July, 2017
No worries. If like to try and find all the details and links I had just for my own curiosity.