Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

We need full mode now sdj team.

Telony Ex 4:39 PM - 18 June, 2017
Seriously. Are we ever gonna get full mode. I nned it. Sometimes i come up with a great idea to mix 2 songs but then i'm on the go or cant bother to get up and hook up to hardware that is stored in the garage.

ilok coud be an option for now. Add license to usb stick and get fill mode when inserted.

Leta get this please
DJ Tecniq 5:04 PM - 18 June, 2017
Here's a solution. Don't store hardware in the garage it will just collect dust.
Serato, Support
Jordan L 10:29 PM - 18 June, 2017
Quote:
Seriously. Are we ever gonna get full mode. I nned it. Sometimes i come up with a great idea to mix 2 songs but then i'm on the go or cant bother to get up and hook up to hardware that is stored in the garage.

ilok coud be an option for now. Add license to usb stick and get fill mode when inserted.

Leta get this please

Hey,

We're looking into it, no confirmed plans or date at the moment.

Cheers.
Telony Ex 2:36 AM - 19 June, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Seriously. Are we ever gonna get full mode. I need it. Sometimes i come up with a great idea to mix 2 songs but then i'm on the go or cant bother to get up and hook up to my hardware that is stored in the garage.

ilok coud be an option for now. Add license to a usb stick and get full mode when inserted.

Lets get this please

Hey,

We're looking into it, no confirmed plans or date at the moment.

Cheers.

Sweet, Appreciate greatly
Telony Ex 2:40 AM - 19 June, 2017
have and idea, while sdj team think about this, give us sdj intro in full mode to until.....